Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2009, 11:04 AM #1
SpecOpsDeath

WAS board

Hey guys I have a problem with my WAS board. It will not shut off unless i take the battery out. The button on the gun is not what is making it stay on, as I have taken the board out of the gun.

You guys have any suggestions about how to fix this? It never got wet...so it might be a programming issue.

thanks alot guys
SpecOpsDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2009, 02:44 PM #2
J. Thompson #5150
Now with 20% more AWESOME

J. Thompson #5150 donated to help Peyton Trent
J. Thompson #5150 supports Team VICIOUS
This happened to one of our local players a while back and we couldn't figure it out either. It worked fine when it was on though, but he never did anything with it so I don't know what the cause was. The simplest thing you can try, if you have the ability or know someone who does, is replace the momentary switch if it's mounted to the board. If the gun works fine otherwise, that could take care of it but without trying that first it'd be hard to say. I don't know what gun this is for either, but on my Impulse, the WAS has the switch hard mounted just like the stock board.

Last edited by J. Thompson #5150 : 12-01-2009 at 02:48 PM.
J. Thompson #5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:18 PM #3
SpecOpsDeath

this is on an 08 indy, might actually be the baord thats going into the 2010 indys. the microswitch thing is not mounted onto the board either
Old 12-01-2009, 05:07 PM #4
J. Thompson #5150
Now with 20% more AWESOME

J. Thompson #5150 donated to help Peyton Trent
J. Thompson #5150 supports Team VICIOUS
Gotcha. Well, I tried lol. I have a WAS in my Imp and I've had other guns with WAS boards, only seen this issue a handful of times and a switch usually fixed it. I know the 2010 Indy doesn't have a WAS as WAS went out of business, unless they're back from the dead. Actually I think the 2010 might be running a Tadao or something, but that'd be a question for the Alien forum. It might even fit the older frames?

Last edited by J. Thompson #5150 : 12-01-2009 at 05:12 PM.
J. Thompson #5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:22 PM #5
SpecOpsDeath

I talked to Jack (alien manager) and he said he had no clue but to send it in. Just seein If anyone can help me so I don't have to send it lol