Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-22-2009, 10:00 AM #1
vintageguy

Sheridan Equalizer

Hi, I really like the old vintage paintball guns. Yesterday I picked up two Sheridan Equalizers; the first is brand new still in the original box with all the stock parts. The barrel has never been screwed in the receiver. The second equalizer is mint it has been used, but very few times. It also has the original box and stock parts.
I would like to know what air I need to use to fire them Nitrogen, CO2, or Compressed Air. Next, maybe pros & cons and anybody who might have parts or upgrades laying around.
vintageguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2009, 10:33 PM #2
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Hey Vintageguy!
Good luck with your equalizers. I don't know that much about them other than that they are supposed to share a lot in common with Automags, and so probably share the automag's distaste for CO2. Nitrogen and compressed air are interchangable for paintball purposes, and might be the better gas choice for this gun.
BUT, this is mostly just speculation on my part. Try asking your question here: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sheridan/
The guys on MCB really love old guns, and I've found it to be a very helpful forum.
The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:40 AM #3
IntenseImage
Death Dealer

IntenseImage is playing at Living Legends III
WOW ... I had one as my very first gun when they came out back in like 96 or so! Ive been trying to get one ever since and you found a NIB one ... WHERE?!

They do have a small orange-ish gasket between the frame and body that leaks quite often and was actually the reason why the shop bought mine back as it was replaced time and time again and couldnt stop the leak