Old 09-28-2008, 11:38 PM #1
Shark-Byte

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Shark-Byte plays in the PSP
Shark-Byte plays in the APPA D4 division
Shark-Byte has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Where to play? Going to Cheyenne, WY

Hey, I am moving to Cheyenne, WY from the SoCal area. There are fields all over the place out here and enjoy playing the tournament scene. Where are near by fields or the best field to go to regarding tournament style play? Dont mind the gear in the sig, its for laughs. Thanks.

DLX LUXE 2.0 FST

< Mac Daddy Allstars >
~GI Sportz~FURIOUS~CJs Paintball~KILA Products~Understood~GoPro~SMX Optics~AC402.com~
~Custom Vinyl Express~TheseHands.com~
Shark-Byte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 AM #2
JackoDaddy5
Old West

JackoDaddy5 is a Supporting Member
oh you poor poor guy....

there are some people in casper who ball, mostly have to go down to denver if you want competition, keep an eye out for things going on in billings mt, or rapid city sd

the paintball scene around here during winter is lame, really have to travel to denver to get anything during the off season
JackoDaddy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:36 PM #3
lpd55289

lpd55289 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark-Byte View Post
Hey, I am moving to Cheyenne, WY from the SoCal area. There are fields all over the place out here and enjoy playing the tournament scene. Where are near by fields or the best field to go to regarding tournament style play? Dont mind the gear in the sig, its for laughs. Thanks.
i live in cheyenne wyoming. and well there isnt much except, blitz, apc, caps and they're an hour away but amazing places if u need more information pm would like to help. and we are a speed ball team, and i am caption

^White n gold NT^PMR 09

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...303&highlight=
lpd55289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:30 PM #4
dyegunswin
Captain Morgan

yeah i agree. the only places are Blitz in Dakona (near denver), APC (Denver), and Colorado Indoor Paintball (Greeley). CIP in Greeley is the closest, its about 40 miles from cheyenne. its indoor, has full-sized Xball and NPPL fields, all dirt though. but its closing down here soon. anthony, the owner, sold it or is getting ready to sell it to some oil drilling company. the other two are a bit longer of a drive. Blitz in Dakona is all outdoor but they have a nice Xball field and NPPL field, all dirt again though. CIP in Denver is the only one that has turf, which is nice, but the crappy thing is that its smaller so you cant play at full 300fps. you have to chrono down to 250fps. and its not like a regulation field, its just a few air bunkers thrown onto some turf. why are you moving to cheyenne?
You gas up your marker, strap on your mask, put on your gloves, and walk onto the field...it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple of hours...

Fighting online is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, youre still retarded.
dyegunswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:35 PM #5
ICEMAN*LPD*

Hey i also play for team LPD...(supposed to be a captain soon) and i wouldn't recomend anywhere to play othere than Blitz...it is the most reasonably priced with good fields including awesome rec field...(if your into that kinda thing...GHEY)...also APC is kinda price if your not friends with the owner...peace
Old 01-12-2009, 01:36 PM #6
pbkilla1994 (Banned)

i trying out for hells angles
pbkilla1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:45 PM #7
Shark-Byte

Annual Supporting Member
thanks, here in cheyenne now. as you mentioned, not much of a scene here, especially during the off season. moved here for the Air Force

DLX LUXE 2.0 FST

< Mac Daddy Allstars >
~GI Sportz~FURIOUS~CJs Paintball~KILA Products~Understood~GoPro~SMX Optics~AC402.com~
Old 02-02-2009, 12:57 PM #8
PBkid307

the best feild close to here is blitz but there is a feild in pine bluffs and on base now
PBkid307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:32 AM #9
FLATLINE001

I havent played on the field at the base in years! I didnt know they still had it. We played at the field in Pine Bluffs at the end of last year and it was alot of fun. There are some pretty good paintball players from there. I dont think anybody can just show up and play though. You might want to get permission to play there first.
FLATLINE001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:15 PM #10
dyegunswin
Captain Morgan

hey shark you still looking for people to play with? you interested in playing on a team or are you already hooked up with someone? PM me.
You gas up your marker, strap on your mask, put on your gloves, and walk onto the field...it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple of hours...

Fighting online is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, youre still retarded.
dyegunswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:07 PM #11
Kasmiur

http://www.twochickspaintball.com/ (admittly more geared toward woodsball it looks like) should be close to cheyenne.. also a few years ago jax in fort collins was trying to get something..
Kasmiur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:52 PM #12
FLATLINE001

I didnt think Twochicks was still open! I havent heard about that field in quite sometime....... Last time I went had to be 7 or 8 years ago! I think Jax ran into some problems and never opened up a field. It was supposed to be just North of Ft. Collins, but I never heard anymore about it.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:59 PM #13
Shark-Byte

Annual Supporting Member
summer now (or hail and tornados), where is everyone playing? Is the greely field still open? Need to fix the itch...

DLX LUXE 2.0 FST

< Mac Daddy Allstars >
Old 06-13-2009, 08:17 PM #14
FLATLINE001

Everyone I know plays in Buford on sundays. It is woodsball and I don't know if that will scratch the itch for ya! If you are dead-set on ballin' then I would recommend heading down to Colorado on any weekend day and checking it out. Until the City builds a paintball field here in town, ballers will have to continue to go way up North or out of state to enjoy that style of play. For now, woodsball is the name of the game around these parts. Anybody that plays paintball is more then welcome to join us!
Old 09-18-2009, 03:57 PM #15
EASTCOASTBALLER89

just moved to cheyenne where is a good place to play good ball
Old 09-18-2009, 07:50 PM #16
FLATLINE001

If you are looking for speedball, then I would have to say Greeley or Denver, Colorado. Speedball isnt very popular around here. I think there are some teenagers that formed a team and play in tournaments down south but I dont know them personally. Woodsball is mostly whats played around here but the spot in buford has been shut down by the people who lease the land from the state. There is a rec field on the airforce base but I havent been out there in years so I cant confirm that. What style of paintball do you prefer?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:28 PM #17
lpd55289

yeah man, for speedball most of us go to blitz. what exactly are you looking for?

^White n gold NT^PMR 09

Old 11-13-2009, 11:28 PM #18
Hiellawax

Where to play Going to Cheyenne WY

Hi.

I have just moved outhere to Qingdao China. And i need a place to play badminton. I would say that i am a intermediate good player and i have played a lot in denmark. I just want to know some places in Qingdao to play badminton with some other players.
Hiellawax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:12 PM #19
lpd55289

i'm kinda curious how many people play in cheyenne

^White n gold NT^PMR 09

Old 11-23-2009, 12:04 AM #20
FLATLINE001

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpd55289 View Post
i'm kinda curious how many people play in cheyenne
You prob already know all the local speedballers in Cheyenne. I dont think there are that many. Most of the people that play paintball stick to woodsball and such. A few years ago there were always decent turnouts of 20+ to play in Buford, but that has tapered off a bit. It seems every few years paintball falls off around here then has another spurt of action. I havent played much lately so I couldnt comment on it too much. My friends tell me that it has been kind of a down year for player numbers. I guess there wont be a field here anytime soon, that is going to hurt player numbers quite a bit has well. There are plenty of players in Cheyenne though, just not any way to get them all together. Try posting some flyers around town like in Safeway and such and see if you cant get something together?
Old 11-23-2009, 09:52 AM #21
lpd55289

not that bad of idea, as for the field the city is extremely lazy. i was helping them i had air bunkers for them for very cheap and everything but they cant find land they can put it on, or thats the excuse they gave me

^White n gold NT^PMR 09

ReplyRegional Ups