PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-11-2009, 08:36 AM #1
jfero32192
RAWR FACE

HPI Savage X - Nitro Offroad RC Truck

Hey guys, i havnt really been into rc that much, i bought myself this rc car a couple years back and.... well. im not good with gas motors, nothing is wrong with it, i just am dumb founed upon how this work. Then i stumbled upon the "radio Controlled Hobbies' section and got pretty excited that someone might want it.

Im looking for anything paintball or cash or actually.. everything lol. I know how much i paid for it. I do not know how much i could get... so there really is no low ball for me lol. just offer up. (dont be a scum-)

jfero32192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2009, 02:31 PM #2
electroman7

some of the best places to sell this on is like rcgroups, rctech, rcuniverse. But for a price i would have to say its worth between $250-$300 depends on the buyer and depends on whats included!
rcgroups +26/-0
rcu +20/-1
rctech +7/-0
electroman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:47 PM #3
jfero32192
RAWR FACE

thanks buddy, yeah i have asseccories as well. I just posted here because i want paintball stuff. I have uhm idk the thing that starts up motor, rechargable batteries, the controller, battery speed charger too. are you interested?
jfero32192 is offline   Reply With Quote