Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 07:14 PM #862
speedyG55
TK member #1

speedyG55 is a founding member
speedyG55 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalanche_guy View Post
I get that. whats done is done, but there is a aftershock.
Now I have to have malo teach me how to use PBN though, Im 55... Not great with this stuff... I have to contact people we were in the middle of deals with and tell them my son is temporaraly ban'd.
I ask in a nice matter... dont report me, enough has gone up it the air.
I only had intentions of reporting people who are fueling the fire, which you are obviously not. I'm sure Mark can help you get in contact with those people. It's really not that difficult once you've seen how it's done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake55 View Post
I know your intentions are good but just know telling people not to get mad over an issue that warrants some distress won't help it, especially by saying "I report all who disagree!"...
I insinuated that I would report people who are fueling the fire as I don't want the thread closed and stupid drama annoys the piss out of me. I have said nothing about those who agree or disagree. And, if you would have read one of my prior posts, you would have seen my opinion on the matter.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:16 PM #863
jake55
:dodgy?:

Quote:
I insinuated that I would report people who are fueling the fire as I don't want the thread closed and stupid drama annoys the piss out of me. I have said nothing about those who agree or disagree. And, if you would have read one of my prior posts, you would have seen my opinion on the matter.
People can state there opinion on the matter as far as I know as long as it's in a civilized way and not blatant over board flaming.. even if it does "fuel the fire". I never read the rules though and hate people playing moderator so I would not know.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:22 PM #864
speedyG55
TK member #1

speedyG55 is a founding member
speedyG55 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Well good for you.

Grad school apps suck
Old 11-07-2009, 07:37 PM #865
dcbiii
Mega Moderator

Annual Supporting Member
dcbiii is a Mega Moderator
We're done here until I can sort this out. Do not post another OT thread or substitute for this thread until I get through reading this heap of nonsense.