Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-04-2009, 02:13 AM #1
SkinDeep
World Dominator

has been a member for 10 years
{{ Team Prodigy }} S. Florida Ballas

Team PRODIGY has been around since 2005 but players have gone their seperate ways and

now that I'm back into the game I'm trying to re-develop the team. I'm looking for players who know

what they're doing, and have guns that can keep up with their own pace. Honestly that's all I want:

players who are there to have fun, but know what to do when it comes time to step out onto the XBall turf.

If you're the type to get overworked over getting shot at, don't reply, don't visit, don't write, and never think of this post again.

Otherwise, reply or PM me with your location, gun specs, experience, as well as if you're able to make it to BIG SHOTZ Indoor,

Medley's Outdoor, ...places in that area. If you know any other good spots then let me know so we can check it out...

We're starting 3-man or 5-man depending on the turn-out and we'll see what happens with tourneys.

Right now let's get the team going before that, I've made the mistake of thinking ahead too many

times with teams and none of them make it past 3 months tops so help me break the cycle.

Anyway PM ME!! POST!! WHATEVER!! Just let me know if you're interested.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups