PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2001, 03:11 PM #1
oldyellr7
Psycho by Nature

has been a member for 10 years
I have 2 questions here, just because i have a really slow connection today and i don't wanna wait for another "new thread" thing to load, but anyway.
1. I know that aftermarket spyder barrels fit the Piranha, but the threads on the spyder barrels are shorter than the piranha barrel. Will this affect the performance.

2. Since the Piranha is a blow back bolt, i want to get a beavertail for it, i was just wondering if anyone has had problems w/ the bolt movement w/o a beavertail. Any broken masks out there? Once the bottle is put on (Bottom line) is that space between your mask and the bolt a safe distance?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2001, 03:36 PM #2
splatter

1. It wont effect it at all, its the same threads, you just have to make sure you screw it in tightly

2. The bolt shouldnt effect you at all... it doesnt actually go back that far, so you shouldnt have any problem at all.
Old 03-31-2001, 07:38 PM #3
darkstar (Banned)

2. I have been hit by mine several times in the cest but never in the mask and it wasnt bad but it could mess up your mask!
My brother has one and I think it is to hard to cock the gun with one on it.
Old 04-01-2001, 02:19 PM #4
socklesswhitey
WHAT U THNK I SOLD EM ALL

1. nope, it wont effect the performance in any way.
2. yeah, it can definatly hit your mask and sometimes the ground or some other object causing your gun to sputter. i would suggest getting one.i have a bottomline on my fish and i have hit my mask a few times and the ground a few times also.

plz, dont let a loved one wear the brass eagle mask in my avatar. freinds don let friends wear brass eagle.
Closed Thread