So, when removing my exhaust valve screw recently, I discovered that the brass looking part of my valve stem had separated from the rest of the stem. Perplexed, I put it all back together to see if it would still cycle and it actually does, but I wanted to know if 1)this was a problem that has occurred to anyone else and 2) if it is a serious problem / warrants the immediate buying of a new stem.
I haven't been able to find any other question dealing with this issue, so I'm kind of interested to see if its an issue at all, really.
the only problem with the gun is horrible efficiency, but I think thats due to improper pressure settings, not the exhaust stem.
guns set at the joy settings, but I haven't been able to play with it since I reset the board. . .Im abroad right now, so I'll have to see when I get back home. I need to poke around in SC for a tech to set the gun pressures as well, I was mostly trying to see if the separation of the stem-halves was a known problem or a large contributing factor to the efficiency issues.