Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-12-2009, 07:45 PM #1
blade_x23

Clamshell Mod

Does anyone have any good instructions of how to do the clamshell mod with pictures? I plan on doing one as I'm getting sick of the stock frame and trigger n grips.

What is needed for the mod?

Will any timmy gripframe fit (Alias, 2k2, etc)? Or is there only a specific design that will fit?
Modded Cure3+ bolt, CP Feedneck, Violent Trigger, Ti Rammer, Hybrid Ram Cap, Bob Long Cam Drive, Virtue Eyes & OLED Board, Kila detent/eye covers, Hybrid grips, Lucky Uni1tec kit, 72/4500 CF Tank, Halo
Diablo AR-1
Mostly stock, Kalld Trigger, CP 2008 On/Off, Virtue board, steelie tank, Pinokio
Dragun T1
Mostly Stock (converting to clamshell), Evil Timmy Frontblock w/ AKA SCM LPR, Powerlite Scepter kit, steelie tank, Vlocity Jr.
Piranha EXT Pro 2K3
ACP DelFlo Bolt, NDZ Spyder Valve, Hybrid Hedloc 2, Bob Long Torpedo, Old CP On/Off + Rail, Eforce Frame, PE Metal Trigger, SP Progressive, CO2, VL Revy
blade_x23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-16-2009, 02:41 PM #2
Aria
ODAAT

has been a member for 10 years
Aria helped look for balloons
Aria supports Team VICIOUS
I just wanna say hats off to you for looking around the thread before you posted.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1325916

good luck on your project.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:46 PM #3
blade_x23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_x23 View Post
Does anyone have any good instructions of how to do the clamshell mod with pictures?
I've already read that post, it has no pictures, so is of next to no help for me. Maybe next time you shouldn't jump so fast to the nearest topic. I've looked on the site already for one with pictures explaining how to do the mod, but haven't found any, as the topics are either too old (so the user deleted their pictures) or there's just no pictures to begin with.
Modded Cure3+ bolt, CP Feedneck, Violent Trigger, Ti Rammer, Hybrid Ram Cap, Bob Long Cam Drive, Virtue Eyes & OLED Board, Kila detent/eye covers, Hybrid grips, Lucky Uni1tec kit, 72/4500 CF Tank, Halo
Diablo AR-1
Mostly stock, Kalld Trigger, CP 2008 On/Off, Virtue board, steelie tank, Pinokio
Dragun T1
Mostly Stock (converting to clamshell), Evil Timmy Frontblock w/ AKA SCM LPR, Powerlite Scepter kit, steelie tank, Vlocity Jr.
Piranha EXT Pro 2K3
ACP DelFlo Bolt, NDZ Spyder Valve, Hybrid Hedloc 2, Bob Long Torpedo, Old CP On/Off + Rail, Eforce Frame, PE Metal Trigger, SP Progressive, CO2, VL Revy
Old 10-17-2009, 10:32 AM #4
noname152

noname152 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
noname152 supports Team VICIOUS
nice
noname152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:58 PM #5
Aria
ODAAT

has been a member for 10 years
Aria helped look for balloons
Aria supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_x23 View Post
I've already read that post, it has no pictures, so is of next to no help for me. Maybe next time you shouldn't jump so fast to the nearest topic. I've looked on the site already for one with pictures explaining how to do the mod, but haven't found any, as the topics are either too old (so the user deleted their pictures) or there's just no pictures to begin with.

Your browser might just be queer but these ones are like one post down in the link. And you will not be able to find a how to man. Its pretty simple, just line up the holes.

Last edited by Aria : 10-17-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Aria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:53 PM #6
blade_x23

I understand that it's fairly simple, but I like to know exactly what needs to be done on paper is all. I guess I'll just have to use the pictures as a guide n wing it. I guess what I'll do is make a topic about modding a clamshell with pics n stuff for people who happen to want what I was going for. Was there a tutorial on how to do the LED mod like the one in the top picture?
Diablo AR-1
Dragun T1
Piranha EXT Pro 2K3

Last edited by blade_x23 : 10-17-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:03 PM #7
Josh@PaintballDoctor

It so simple. Get a entire timmy frame - the noid, install the T1 noid, put it on the gun and your done. doing it this way you will have no eyes unless you fill the bouncebeam hole with epoxy then drill holes for timmy eyes.
Josh@PaintballDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:05 PM #8
Josh@PaintballDoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post

This is not a T1, its a timmy with a dragun body.
Josh@PaintballDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:58 PM #9
bugeyes008

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1325916
bugeyes008 is offline   Reply With Quote