Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-15-2009, 07:15 AM #1
Skripo

Questions and Opinions on Flurry vest

I am looking at buying a Flurry vest. I have read the reviews and it seems to be a very well respected vest. I like the fact that I can remove the padding for summer play becasue I am fat and it gets hot here in the summer. My questions are:

1) Is the material mesh or breathable when the pads are removed?

2) Are the pouches held on by Velcro uniquely or does it also clip on like some other vests I have seen?

3) 3 or 4 people have mentioned the vest wears quickly and is not durable. Is this the case or has it been improved?

4) What is the difference between the dreadnought and Emissary vest? Which one is their latest model?

5) Should I be looking at any other vest for woodsball? I want one with a hydration sleeve.

As always, thank you for your opinions.
Skripo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2009, 11:48 AM #2
NickVanDck
www.splattag.com

NickVanDck plays in the APPA D4 division
NickVanDck has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
1) It is not super breathable. But it helps. Its just the padding on the inside that you take out. It just takes off some weight and it doesnt hold in your body heat as much. Which is good. But it doesnt breath like not having one on.

2) Just velcro

3) From my experience. It is extremely durable. Of course it depends on how you play and how you take care of your equipment. If you take care of it, it will take care of you.

4) IDK On that one.

5) If your looking for a hydration sleeve. I thought Flurry came out with a new one that had that. But if im wrong you can always look at NXE Vests. I know theirs has some. Personally i dont like those ones as much. But, its personal preference.

NickVanDck is offline   Reply With Quote