Questions and Opinions on Flurry vest
I am looking at buying a Flurry vest. I have read the reviews and it seems to be a very well respected vest. I like the fact that I can remove the padding for summer play becasue I am fat and it gets hot here in the summer. My questions are:
1) Is the material mesh or breathable when the pads are removed?
2) Are the pouches held on by Velcro uniquely or does it also clip on like some other vests I have seen?
3) 3 or 4 people have mentioned the vest wears quickly and is not durable. Is this the case or has it been improved?
4) What is the difference between the dreadnought and Emissary vest? Which one is their latest model?
5) Should I be looking at any other vest for woodsball? I want one with a hydration sleeve.
As always, thank you for your opinions.