Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-12-2009, 12:09 PM #1
binxballa

Is the Fly the way to go?

Im conidering a new marker and Im unassure of whether I should get the A1 Fly or wait for the next marker to come out? ( if there is one)

Does anyone have news on the next angel? Have any A1 or Fly's for sale? I got 800-1000 ready

Looking for people with advice though not salesmen
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2009, 12:14 PM #2
jsl6v8
jsl6v8

Well I don't think we can expect a new angel marker for another year atleast. There was talk for a while about them bringing out something big at the world cup, which was the booster bolt, a very nice upgrade btw. So yes I would say grab an A1 or A1 fly. I know you can find the A1 fly for around 600-700 used on the bst board here or on angel owners both. I would suggest buying one from someone who is including the gauges that or buy them when you get your angel. That or they go for about 1100-1400 new depending on what the anno is ect ect.

The A1 you see for around 350-450 and with the full magno upgrades are suppose to be just as good as the A1 fly. I personally own an A1 but I'd love to get my hands on the A1 fly, but that has a lot more to do with me loving the new mini-reg and some of the anno options and less to do with the extra efficiency gained from the fly.

Last edited by jsl6v8 : 10-12-2009 at 12:17 PM.
jsl6v8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:00 PM #3
tjs0349
Tim

Annual Supporting Member
tjs0349 is playing at Living Legends VII
tjs0349 supports Empire
If you have the money, go with the fly. It's go a bunch of upgrades. Better feedneck, Magno internals, standard threaded regulator adaptor and regulator with standard threads, different milling, nicer (in my opinion) anno schemes.

I recently picked up an Olive/Brown A1 Fly for $560 and I'm in love with it!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:50 PM #4
BillyBob79

I love my Joy Division A1 with Magno guts but as much as I love it I'd suggest just going with the Fly if you can afford it. The Fly gives you all the upgrades that people tend to put into/onto the A1 (except FULL barrel kits) plus you get the comfort of knowing that you get a 2 year warranty from a company that cares about it's customers. You just never know what problems you can run into with a used gun. Definitely do as jsl suggested above and get the gauges asap, no matter which gun you get.
BillyBob79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:45 PM #5
dfdub

dfdub donated to help Peyton Trent
I think the FLY has enough upgrades to justify spending the $$ over a regular A1. I can't imagine they would release a new gun within under 1-2 years from now. Go Fly.
dfdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:47 PM #6
MakeitHappen09

MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Can I just break it down in one word? Yeah.
MakeitHappen09 is offline   Reply With Quote