PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-09-2009, 03:57 AM #22
AK_Eclipse_907

AK_Eclipse_907 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake55 View Post
So when electronic guns came around they should have banned them because to be competitive you have to buy the electronic gun?

The wipe size will still be very clear and easy to see - it will not be any easier to wipe unless your hand is smaller then the splatter of a .68 ball(which it's not). They both take one swipe of the hand.
was the economy like it is now when the electronic guns came out...you obviously didnt see the point in his post
AK_Eclipse_907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:24 AM #23
jake55
:dodgy?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Eclipse_907 View Post
was the economy like it is now when the electronic guns came out...you obviously didnt see the point in his post
It's a not going to be near as expensive to make the jump with conversion kits and guns coming out from low end to high end - making it pretty much on even terms.

.50 Cal will shoot just as far at the same FPS, more accurate, more air efficient, the balls will be cheaper, and no more easy to wipe then a .68 cal.

Not to worry to - just like before, your free to use your mech gun or your electronic gun, just like you can use .50 or .68...
jake55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:51 AM #24
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See

has been a member for 10 years
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Or just watch this video which actually shows it.

Honestly thats not at all a very convincing video. They are showing the .50 cal being more accurate but what really do we know about the set up of that test?

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:13 AM #25
Spock
Live Long and Bluster

Spock is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpy11 View Post
Uh, you mean the video that confirms the sizable difference?
Uh, yeah. I didn't say they were the same. They are what they are. It's easy as **** to wipe a 68 hit anyway. If people do it now, they're gonna do it with 50, no more or less easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
Honestly thats not at all a very convincing video. They are showing the .50 cal being more accurate but what really do we know about the set up of that test?
I agree. This video is meaningless in terms of accuracy. I posted it because someone wanted to see splat sizes.

Originally posted by matt00iconoclast:
"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote