Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-07-2009, 01:25 AM #148
Rhinoceros Steaks

Hi to all PBNation posters. New here but have been playing Paint Ball for a while just for fun and recreation but am not going to make the plunge that I have some money to put into it. Glad to be a member and am sure I will learn a lot and hope I can contribute something.

Still don't have a marker of my own yet but looking into the $300+ range. Have heard good things about the new 09/10 PMRs, Smart Parts NXT for mid level first guns.
Rhinoceros Steaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2009, 09:40 AM #149
gsxgate24

noob

Hey. I'm new to the forums. Heard about it from a couple of buddies of mine. Thought I'd throw out an intro.

I'm Ryan. Live in the Youngstown, Oh area. Used to be in to the sport about 5 years ago, but have been out since. I'm looking to get my feet wet again with all the new stuff that is out now.

DP G3, F8,
smartpart shocker
etc etc
gsxgate24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:41 PM #150
microfunk5
Pacific Pride

microfunk5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey,

I'm Pete, I'm located in Oregon, i've only been to the local paintfields less than 10 times. I've recently decided to get into paintballing. I dont have anything at the moment. Forturnately for me i'll be coming into a little bit of extra spending money so im always looking for ideas and tips as far as equipment and guns go.
microfunk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:30 AM #151
poopfruitloop

Hey new to pbnation. A little about myself, im 20 years old and in the air force stationed at yokota ab japan. looking to get back into paintball sence all my crap got stolen when i was in basic. I'v been playing for around 3-4 years. Thats all i can think of
poopfruitloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:29 PM #152
Nightmare Incarnate

hey, i've been playing for a couple years, i use an 07 pmr. i mostly play woodsball, but might try out some speedball soon
Nightmare Incarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:27 PM #153
Gr1m76

Hey, I'm Grim, i'm 18. my friend just recently got me into paintball and so he showed me this site so i figured i'd joined see what its all about. i should be getting an ion soon. i've only been playing for a few months but i love it.
Gr1m76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:22 PM #154
Big-Z

someone please helpme

Hi, my name is Zeke,19 I have played paintball two times i would greatly appriciate help getting started. I have a pb gun, but I am pretty sure it is a cheap one. I got it for xmas and i really enjoy shooting real guns. I am very active and i lworkout and run regularly. I like everyone here pretty much loved it from day one. I am at home for school this year and need a place to get away and have some fun. I NEED THIS... Please if anyone is symathetic to my cause plese help me.
Big-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:19 AM #155
pantballking

Hey i am John new player to Paintballing and hopefully going to have my first paintball session this weekend!
pantballking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:59 PM #156
santiagopazm
I don't want to work

Hello to everyone. My name is Santiago and I'm from Peru. I started playing scenario in '07 and started training speedball this year. I'm trying with a few friends to make a good team for competitions here. Still trying to make enough money for a decent marker. Used to shoot an Ego 7 for about 4 weeks then it went away. Long and Sad story.
santiagopazm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:54 PM #157
Lukos
My pumps shoot full-auto.

Welcome. It always makes me happy when I see someone here who's from Peru. I've got family down there.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:28 PM #158
on the hop
Peek-a-boo b*itch

on the hop helped look for balloons
on the hop is playing at Living Legends III
on the hop owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
on the hop supports Team VICIOUS
im patrick. I made this account about year and a half ago. I then stopped going on it after about 3 months. So iv been back for only about 3 months now. ( do the math- i was gone for about 9 months) and i just found this thread so id thought id meet some new people or w/e.

Iv been playing about 4 years speedball and ocasionall(sp) woods. I have had a bunch of guns (wrath, pilot, protos, egos. etc) But right now im using pm8 an upped smart parts ion. Dont tell me ions suck because i am a huge fan of them
Old 10-13-2009, 08:46 PM #159
TCU-FAN-BOISE

Yo im oscar i live in katy texas (about twenty miles away from houston) And i havent been playing for awile but im starting to get back in to it and decided why not i join this forum. so yea. i play mostly airball, but i play a lil bit of everey thing. Im not all that special but im gonna be playin alot more so hopefully i will get better. so yea thats me

KATY FOOTBALL
TCU-FAN-BOISE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:15 AM #160
Bigg Nasty Devan
West Coast Savages

Bigg Nasty Devan is playing at Living Legends III
Bigg Nasty Devan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bigg Nasty Devan is for the Gunfight
Bigg Nasty Devan supports Sherwood Forest
hey TCU, have you ever heard of spring texas? I might be moving there soon, maybe we can play together if I do lol
Davis Paintball Family
Cali Ballers
Timmy Clan
"Originally posted by 1stGenRex: so you have $7 to your name, but you're gonna buy flex parts, other ****, a pump...man, LMK what I can do to buy that much stuff for $7" @ me - only need the pump now:D "Originally posted by ToLiveInInfamy: to me its whatever bunker is inflated,love my bunkers like i love my girls fluffy,dirty and oozing"
Bigg Nasty Devan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:30 PM #161
TCU-FAN-BOISE

yea ive been up there a few times. its pretty nice

KATY FOOTBALL
TCU-FAN-BOISE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:00 AM #162
clabthomas

hii

hello friends,

I am clabthomas .I am new to this site.I hope this site will help me to understand quickly.
I would like to say "hi" to all members,Welcome to the forum.

thank you!!
Old 10-17-2009, 09:10 PM #163
.luke.
shrpshwtrlol

I'm Luke, 20, from Mukilteo WA. A place 20 minutes North of Seattle. I have paintballed lightly off and on for the last 3-4 years never having owned any gun myself. Whenever I played it was with a DM4, SP Ion, or an A-5. I played a mix of woodsball and speedball and although I enjoy both of them I favor the speedball. I have been reading reviews about new markers trying to decide what i'm going to use to actually get into the sport.
.luke. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:09 AM #164
dsr30

Hey, I'm Daniel, I've played pb a few times before, but decided to get my own equipment recently. I've got an egripped and flatlined X7, a stock Epiphany and a Spyder Imagine. I'd say that I'm pretty hooked right now, it's fun as hell.

You guys have a really good forum here with lots of good info.
dsr30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:03 PM #165
Eshik

Annual Supporting Member
Eshik has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Eshik has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hello

Eshik, from Houston, Tx. I have been playig for 15 years now.
Eshik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:33 PM #166
ebyerly
what it is.....

Eric 24 years old from edwardsville,il... Just got back into paintball wanting to learn to speedball.
ebyerly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:51 PM #167
AznSensationle

Hey im Mike just getting into paintball because one of my friends goes often. As of right now dont have any guns but will soon enough
AznSensationle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:54 AM #168
Bigg Nasty Devan
West Coast Savages

Bigg Nasty Devan is playing at Living Legends III
Bigg Nasty Devan owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bigg Nasty Devan is for the Gunfight
Bigg Nasty Devan supports Sherwood Forest
where are you at in socal Mike?
Davis Paintball Family
Cali Ballers
Timmy Clan
"Originally posted by 1stGenRex: so you have $7 to your name, but you're gonna buy flex parts, other ****, a pump...man, LMK what I can do to buy that much stuff for $7" @ me - only need the pump now:D "Originally posted by ToLiveInInfamy: to me its whatever bunker is inflated,love my bunkers like i love my girls fluffy,dirty and oozing"
Bigg Nasty Devan is offline   Reply With Quote