Old 12-10-2008, 03:46 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
CA - Nor Cal Paintball Park Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Nor Cal Paintball Park. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Nor Cal Paintball Park listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2009, 09:01 PM #2
dropper51

anyone going this weekend?
dropper51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:08 AM #3
pbvinny09

The feilds at Nor CAl are great, a little muddy after the rains but all in all okay. I wish they would hold a strickter chrono policy. They only check chronos at the begining of the day. Thats my only complaint about this feild. The refs are good depending whos running the show. One guy will run games non stop game after game and wont stop for lunch, or air, or paint. Little crazy but you get alot of paintballin' in!
pbvinny09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:58 PM #4
JesusTits
Destroyer of 1000 Threads

has been a member for 10 years
What are the usual turn outs for NCP? I'm bringing myself and a couple friends this weekend to play. Hope to see some people there.

arfendarf
JesusTits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:38 PM #5
DaWeekendWarrior

Hows this field compare to other in the area? Im moving to novato and just want to see what good fields are around. Thanks

MIAMI RAGE -It all started the the DIRTY SOUTH. RIP
DaWeekendWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:42 PM #6
Dagger9903

Anyone going friday (3/20) night? Website says they're open. No word on hours or pricing though, anybody know?
Old 05-18-2009, 02:34 AM #7
skyflier43
\/\/Commence Drooling\/\/

skyflier43 posts videos on PbNation
skyflier43 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bad experience

so went to nor cal today, I was really dissapointed, the people where cool, but the fields where ****, especially for what they charge, 30 for all day and air, one field had tall grass, with underinflatted bunkers, leaving the whole middle of the field open, and the other had hard packed dirt full of rocks, with over inflatted bunkers, the third field we played was a joke, it was like wooden pallets and ****, idk They should revamp. If you folks are reading this and your associated with the park you should maybe try fixing it up a bit....I haven't been there in a few years, and i won't be back unless I hear better things.

skyflier43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:12 AM #8
jppainter24

this is a good park for beginers right?
jppainter24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:03 PM #9
Dakkon

Dakkon is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyflier43 View Post
so went to nor cal today, I was really dissapointed, the people where cool, but the fields where ****, especially for what they charge, 30 for all day and air, one field had tall grass, with underinflatted bunkers, leaving the whole middle of the field open, and the other had hard packed dirt full of rocks, with over inflatted bunkers, the third field we played was a joke, it was like wooden pallets and ****, idk They should revamp. If you folks are reading this and your associated with the park you should maybe try fixing it up a bit....I haven't been there in a few years, and i won't be back unless I hear better things.

Sorry about that, that was 2 weeks before we close down for the fair and then put all our fields back up. The up keep might of been let go a bit right before the fair, since we have to pull our stuff down for 2 weeks then put it back up. However I wasn't there but just saying thats probably the cause.

Saturday is a better day for beginners in my opinion.
Dakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:28 PM #10
XxFancy_BradxX
COME AT ME BRO

XxFancy_BradxX donated to help Peyton Trent
Old 10-01-2009, 07:32 PM #11
Villegas
Josh

They have a bunch of fields but they stick everyone that works there together so the teams are stacked. The ground is also very hard I ruined my pants there. The people there are also very nice. Its the only field close to me though.
Villegas is offline   Reply With Quote