Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-23-2009, 09:52 PM #1
murmur80

help with TES

i havent played in bout 3 yrs, was supposed to play in a game this weekend, so i blew the dust off the ol tes today. i have an Alamo City bolt, the insane pain sports nightstriker, evil detonator. the gun fired ok the first couple shots, then started to shoot bout 6 ft. then chop. i played around with the air pressure, goin from ~250 - ~400 with varing results. pulled out the bolt/striker to find that the striker outter shell was loose and could be pulled off of the body... im hoping i can JB weld it back or somethin, but i put the stock striker back in and tried again. this time i was having trouble with it recocking. it would get almost all the way back then stop.

any thoughts? i went reading an i think i need to re-oil or replace the striker cup seal so ill try that tomorrow. also are there any aftermarket strikers out there anymore? looked in the sticky at the top and remembered who made the striker... and theyre outta buisness or done have a functional website anymore.
murmur80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2009, 10:32 PM #2
Josh@PaintballDoctor

Its a lp spyder. If its clean, lubed and you replace the stiker O-ring then you should be ready to rock, just go to a local PB store and buy a spyder striker O-ring and put in the metal striker.

leave the cup seal alone
Josh@PaintballDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote