3 man tourny
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2009, 10:11 AM #2
mwu

mwu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mwu supports Team VICIOUS
u can watch what the pros did on this layout at pspevents.com
or send one guy into the MD or Tower, send a guy to S1 or S2 then have your third guy at home. Also running and gunning to the dorito is hard same with the guy going snake. So i would just have your home guy breakshoot
mwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:06 AM #3
cngpballer
Not failure, Epic Failure

cngpballer supports Team VICIOUS
cngpballer supports Sherwood Forest
cngpballer posts videos on PbNation
cngpballer supports Pev's Paintball
Never go to that 20 small dorito. Watched so many pros get shot out of there. Try and get someone in the Center 30 D. They can control the snake and the D-Side. And make sure to send someone to snake. Start their slide early.
Need EKK gear? I got it! Pm me for details
F/S/T Grills. Bring me flex's or profits.
cngpballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:00 PM #4
triathlonrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cngpballer View Post
Never go to that 20 small dorito. Watched so many pros get shot out of there. Try and get someone in the Center 30 D. They can control the snake and the D-Side. And make sure to send someone to snake. Start their slide early.

this...
triathlonrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:22 PM #5
OGballer2
All about the Buddha

OGballer2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OGballer2 supports Team VICIOUS
OGballer2 is for the Gunfight
if its 3 man either put one guy snake or front and keep 2 guys at the corner.Or go ABC and have all 3 backs and go on the deffensive.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:36 PM #6
eforcegtid00d
factorypb

eforcegtid00d plays in the PSP
eforcegtid00d owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by cngpballer View Post
It's 3-man. He won't get pinched unless the other team beats him out to the dorito tape and the snake player zones in on him. I was at MAO watching pro games and most of the time they got shot out of there because they sat there for most of the game.

Take the small dorito next to back center, take the center dorito and post them on the snake, and send one player to the snake off the break. Center dorito watches over the snake the whole game. Snake looks doritos. Dorito player bumps up as quickly as possible. If the other teams aren't good at laning, just send your dorito player to the outside mayan temple off the break.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:45 PM #7
oxo

has been a member for 10 years
Thats alot of bunkers for a 3 man. I would take same of the bunkers out to open it up some. No Limit(D3) runs a tourny and uses psp layouts and takes some bunkers out and it works out great.
oxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:47 PM #8
johnny_zanni

johnny_zanni owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
johnny_zanni supports Team VICIOUS
its basically going to be a one time 3 man then 5 so we dont want to mess with the field

thanks for the help everyone, its most likely going to be that i am laning on the break and my teammates are moving

what lane to shoot?
Old 09-20-2009, 11:55 PM #9
mwu

mwu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mwu supports Team VICIOUS
theres a few good lanes on the dorito side but the only one i remember was shooting at the inside temple from home it worked well if because our guy would lane low and the guy diving into the temple would get hit. This works well if theres a guy going to the temple or D1 (i think u can hit it) Oh and if u send a guy to that center dorito make sure he stays low and tucked because its really easy to be shot out of there
mwu is offline   Reply With Quote