Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-01-2009, 01:45 AM #106
Just_CHill

Annual Supporting Member
Wow, feels funny to post up in this part of the forum. About 7-8 years ago there was almost nothing you couldn't tell new about paintball. (Young and and addicted to the sport then) Now with all of this new stuff and terms yall are using, I will have to admit that I'm a newb again.

My name is Chris Hill or CHill for short, age of 23, 24 in Nov. I'm a SGT in the Georgia National Guard and am currently deployed in Afghanistan. Can't wait to get back so I can play a good bit of paintball and maybe, just maybe get good enough to do some tournaments.

Back in 2000-2001, I started out with the almighty Brass Eagle Talon! Wish I still had it, I loved that little thing! Lol. But then my parents went out and bought me a Stingray II. I was pretty pissed at the time cause I wanted a Spyder! Lol, but I used that crap out of anyways. Taking out many that got in my way with it too. Then I finally upgraded to a real semi auto, GT 2000! A bunch of you probably don't even know what those are. But they were pretty decent guns back then. Built like a Spyder and shot like one too. Ok enough story time...

Currently have a Autococker Prostock (yes, I am a hardcore cocker fan!) but definitely plan on seeing what these new electo guns can do, including some electro cockers. So far what I've seen of this forums is pretty sick! A bunch of good advice, equipment for sale, news updates, just a all around great forum. Hope to be able to stay active on here and learn what I've missed over the pass few years I've been out of this sport.
Just_CHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:08 AM #107
lioutlaws316
ITS OVER 9000!!!

lioutlaws316 donated to help Peyton Trent
lioutlaws316 plays in the APPA D4 division
lioutlaws316 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
lioutlaws316 is Legendary
lioutlaws316 supports DLX Technology
hi im Rick ive been playing for 3 yrs 2 torny years and i shoot luxes mostly
heres me playing

Last edited by lioutlaws316 : 09-02-2009 at 04:02 AM.
lioutlaws316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:35 PM #108
Jonny99

Red face

Hi, I'm new here.
I don't play paintball currently but I would like to sometime.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:53 AM #109
motiv8td
REI

Let myself introduce myself

Hello fellow PBNationers, My name is Nick. I'm a real estate investor from Phoenix and have been paintballing for a while now with my 12yr old son. He's got a shocker and I use a mini. I prefer the mini b/c of the no hoses and it's small and compact and much lighter than a lot of the other markers.

We like speedball much more than scenario play and recently here in the phoenix area there was a cool speedball field close down so we're bummed b/c we don't know where to play that's NOT outdoors in the HOT Phoenix sun.

Anyways, I look forward to learning from others here and will contribute when and where I can, I'm by no means an expert though.

Thanks for reading!

and sorry to the mods for originally posting this in the wrong section.
motiv8td is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:44 AM #110
SuperPSH

SuperPSH owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SuperPSH supports Team VICIOUS
Well im Patrick and i'm new to the forums and sort of paintball. I've played speedball for 3ish years now and i'm just now moving onto woodsball.

Setup:
SP Ion
DP G3
Tippmann 98 Custom
Spyder Rodeo
Halo B
9oz c02 x6
SuperPSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:51 PM #111
Jonny99

Quote:
Originally Posted by motiv8td View Post
Hello fellow PBNationers, My name is Nick. I'm a real estate investor from Phoenix and have been paintballing for a while now with my 12yr old son. He's got a shocker and I use a mini. I prefer the mini b/c of the no hoses and it's small and compact and much lighter than a lot of the other markers.

We like speedball much more than scenario play and recently here in the phoenix area there was a cool speedball field close down so we're bummed b/c we don't know where to play that's NOT outdoors in the HOT Phoenix sun.

Anyways, I look forward to learning from others here and will contribute when and where I can, I'm by no means an expert though.

Thanks for reading!

and sorry to the mods for originally posting this in the wrong section.
That's awesome, lol.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:30 PM #112
bigbabyface
EveryDay.Sane.Psycho

bigbabyface helped look for balloons
bigbabyface owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bigbabyface has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Woah, they didn't have this up when I first got on here; better late than never I guess.

Hello nation! I'm Ashlee, yes that is with TWO e's. Better known across the interwebs as bigbabyface. I'm 19, and I've been playing in the great sport of paintball going on 8 or 9 years. I like to browse good ole' nation to look at peoples new gear and find new people/fields to shoot at. I've just recently gotten into taking pictures of our addiction's players.. As a female in this man-foresaken sport i have to say i couldn't imagine myself being addicted to anything else. Me and the boys enjoy meeting new guy's/girl's to play with so if you see me at the field's around here in Texas don't be afraid to jump in a game

"Cameras' don’t take great photos—people do" ~ Khara Plicanic
bigbabyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:14 PM #113
xRandom_Herox

xRandom_Herox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hi, my names billy and I saw poeple playing painball in the woods near my house and I thought it looked reli cool so now I got a cool gun with a sniper scope, Im gonna be just like the sniper guy in sving privte rian!
xRandom_Herox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:18 PM #114
xRandom_Herox

xRandom_Herox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lol Just kidding guys my names Chris, I'm 22, living in Boston, I've been playing paintball for 10 years now around MA mostly Boston Paintball though. I got an Ego8 that is my baby and a Custom ODD Laser Engraved Dm6 that I just picked up.
xRandom_Herox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:48 PM #115
wanta3g0
2B1ASK1

wanta3g0 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Howdy Yalll! I'm fromm tha good ole state'a texas !

Jk.

Hey Guy's im Gunner. (yes it's my real name) And i'm from texas. No i don't talk like a hick haha. I'm 14 and ive been playing around 2 year's now.. Ive had pbn acounts on and off for bout a year but this 1 is like 4 months old. I <3 The nation I shoot a Ul'd pm7 but im getting an 07ego in like a week. I have never played a game of "woodsball" And probably never will. I Don't really like anything but X-ball.. I also run Cross country and Pb+CC is life.

Well, That's me

WTB - cheap luxe - have cash
wanta3g0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:44 PM #116
filphil

Hi. Have a tippmann 98c which was given to me and polished my internals and removed the trigger spring.

Currently bought a Proto Axis mask, which I absolutely love! Most likely going to get a GA 48/45 and Invert Halo within the next week.
filphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:00 PM #117
Peruano

Peruano owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Im Junior, im from Brazil. I started paintball 2 mounths ago. So, i loved this game and intend to play for long time!!!
Peruano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:58 PM #118
sandman9904

hi my name is keith. know as the sandman been paintballin for about 4 years now mainly woodsball as fields are hard to find in maine my set up is a tippmann custom pro w/egrip,flatline and cheap hopper untill i get cyclone feed
Old 09-11-2009, 12:41 PM #119
mr-sk

Hey,

New to PbNation and *mostly* new to paintball. Really having a blast playing, just got a SP Vibe with a 16" barrel. Typically play every Sunday for the last month.

Came to learn more about the sport.

- sk
Old 09-13-2009, 09:52 PM #120
Reflex18

Reflex18 helped look for balloons
Reflex18 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Reflex18 is an NCPA player
Reflex18 plays in the APPA D4 division
Hey everyone,

I am very new to paintball, only starting in the last couple weeks. Have had amazing times everytime I went and looking to get more serious about it. Hopefully I can learn a lot from more experienced players and eventually help out.
Reflex18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:12 PM #121
iN4_HaVoC

Whats Good Everyone,

Im Chris and im 20 years young, ive played for a little bit over a year, i currently reside in Jacksonville, Fl and kinda had a falling out of the game but ive recently picked it up again. I had a proto slg, but had to sell it because i was low on money for school, but i still have my halo B hopper, profiler mask, draxxus hpa tank, empire pod pack, and a autococker threaded stiffi barrel. Just no gun but im looking for one, a G3 hopefully. I prefer speedball but no one i know wants to play it, so i end up playing woodsball, which is still fun
iN4_HaVoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:34 PM #122
antt321

Yo, Im Bruce.

Im rather new to Paintball, looking to get into tourney/speedball. I currently use a mate's 07 PMR, its good for a begginners marker I'm looking into buying an 09 SLG but we'll see. I reside in Auckland, New Zealand and yerr...
antt321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:03 AM #123
killajp
Inappropriate Behavior

Sup All! Jay from Los Angeles. Been playing for about 2 years. Getting back into paintball from the long heat wave out here in L.A. Have a Vice, 04 Ego, Ion, Spyder Electra, Spyder Pilot. Just wanted to read through the stickies and see if I can learn more about the great sport of paintball! Have fun everyone!!
killajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:04 AM #124
spathumho

very usefull,thanks for topic
spathumho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:05 AM #125
pattinsonrobert

Hi Everyone..

I am pattinson and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.I have an awesome black ion with pinball.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:19 PM #126
upzone
Canadian XD

I'm Jon, i don't have much paintball experience, i'm 15 years old and have only played paintball about 5/6 times for woodball matches and want to start to get active in x-ball.

I hope to learn some new things here and get set up for a good paintball game any time soon!
upzone is offline   Reply With Quote