Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-04-2009, 08:27 PM #1
scooter780

tuning mini

Hey everyone I already have read nad printed off Maxes tuning guide. So my question is what is maxes tuining guide going to effect? I realize the first tuning guide is to make our minis moire efficient, and the second way is suppose to be softer on paint...But is there anything else that is effected when changing ur dwell down considerably from stock? Because im guess I am still having trouble with the accracy of my mini(trying to get it to shoot ropes) and I am running right now my mini with a Freak barrel kit and a deathstix barrel kit whichever fits the paint better...HPA...190psi 27 blinks of dwell...and the rest of my settings are stock so if anyone has any tips plz help....i would greatly appreciate any direction.
scooter780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2009, 08:38 PM #2
mvham

I don't know how much accuracy will be effected by the tuning but it does make your gun more consistent on the fps, some get it down to +/- 2 or 3. This can make you more accurate because all of your balls drop off the same. The wider your range is in your fps the more inaccuracy you can have due to drop off. In all that is a very small amount you would have to be +/- 20 or so to see a big variation. Bore size matching and good paint are probally the biggest things to accuracy.
mvham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:39 PM #3
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
What is it that you are trying to get your gun to do that you have not been able to do?

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:45 PM #4
scooter780

shoot paintballs in a or near rope formation??? and I have been trying to match paint to bore religously...hence why i have 2 barrels kits >< and i havent had a chance where i could underbore cause iheard that can be good for effeciency and accuracy, but i alwasy check...now i dont check every bag just when i open a box...idk and i use tournament grade paint all the time.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:49 PM #5
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Are you trying to get a higher rate of fire or better accuracy?

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:50 PM #6
mvham

What is you +\- fps.
mvham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:02 PM #7
scooter780

better accuracy...+-5-7fps
Old 09-04-2009, 09:22 PM #8
flippedout

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter780 View Post
Hey everyone I already have read nad printed off Maxes tuning guide. So my question is what is maxes tuining guide going to effect? I realize the first tuning guide is to make our minis moire efficient, and the second way is suppose to be softer on paint...But is there anything else that is effected when changing ur dwell down considerably from stock? Because im guess I am still having trouble with the accracy of my mini(trying to get it to shoot ropes) and I am running right now my mini with a Freak barrel kit and a deathstix barrel kit whichever fits the paint better...HPA...190psi 27 blinks of dwell...and the rest of my settings are stock so if anyone has any tips plz help....i would greatly appreciate any direction.
As others have said, the most effective way to improve accuracy is to use the best, freshest quality paint.

Next would be to keep your marker clean and lubed.

These factors will improve consistencty, which will lead to the best possible accuracy.

Fancy barrels and aftermarket bolts have imperceptible effect other than emptying your wallet.
flippedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:25 PM #9
scooter780

I HEAR THAT.....lol thx i take pretty good car of my equipment...so ill c if i can maybe adjust some other areas...thx guys
Old 09-04-2009, 10:34 PM #10
deaton
aka Melonhead

deaton owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I have tried a couple barrel kits now but I have always had the best accuracy/consistency out of the stock barrel.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:01 PM #11
scooter780

really!?! well that doesnt suprise me a whoile lot cause i havent noticed a definete leap in my accuracy with my barrel kits..but they warm me up inside lol
Old 09-04-2009, 11:22 PM #12
deaton
aka Melonhead

Yeah I don't know why it works out that way, but it does. Just my observations though.