PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 02:45 PM #22
bronc.v2 (Banned)
FEP Sports

Everyone has their own view of what happened. Like when Cole called my Mom to harass her (my Mom wouldn't lie). Or when Cole cleaned out the shop and took all those parts to Critical without paying for them (we have the alarm logs that prove it). Or when Cole embezzled over $20k from the company (I have the financials to prove it).

But whatever, that's all in the past. Those people are no longer involved with FEP and I really don't care about it anymore.

We're moving forward into 2010.

And this thread started off as something positive. We were trying to get parts to Quest owners who have broken guns, and providing them at a super low cost. And now look where it's at...

I'm sure in a minute a mod will roll through, delete all my posts, ban me again, and lock this thread anyhow...

Like I said in my first deleted post, what a joke...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2009, 02:53 PM #23
Hobbyhorse
Sweep the leg Johnny

Annual Supporting Member
Hobbyhorse is a Supporting Member
Hobbyhorse is a founding member
Hobbyhorse is BST Legit
Hobbyhorse supports Bob Gurnsey
Hobbyhorse supports our troops
.Thread closed.

Why?

This post went from an informative post about new products being out to yet another tired old thread with the same players. Bronc commenting and deleting messages, he then baits someone else to come back and defend their position the usual names get dragged out with Jim, Cole, and Critical. A one sided argument that turns into two very heated areas of discontent.

When I say that I've had it, I can't begin to underscore how frustrating it is to hear and see the same tired arguments every single month coming usually from one side of the fence, but I guess I'm one of those 90% of kids on pbn (I'm actually 35) who don't know what I'm doing.

"When you are arguing with an idiot on the internet make sure the other person isn't doing the same thing!"

more sunsets in my future than sunrises.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:10 PM #24
Hobbyhorse
Sweep the leg Johnny

Annual Supporting Member
Hobbyhorse is a Supporting Member
Hobbyhorse is a founding member
Hobbyhorse is BST Legit
Hobbyhorse supports Bob Gurnsey
Hobbyhorse supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronc.v2 View Post
I reported Jims post. It's something Dave and him need to talk about.

But rather then PbN doing anything about, I got an infraction for reporting it.

That's simply not true. You got infracted for this comment in another thread by a mod who can't even view the reports in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronc.v2
lol, dude this is PbN, it's all a waste of bandwidth! hahahah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronc.v2 View Post
I hope you read this quickly, as it'll just be deleted in a minute or two by a mod....
You are implying someone here deletes your posts? Mods can not permanently delete posts on PbNation so I can still view them, however, in your case there are no deleted posts to view. I just looked and the only post of yours deleted in months was the one quoted above.

"When you are arguing with an idiot on the internet make sure the other person isn't doing the same thing!"

more sunsets in my future than sunrises.
Closed Thread