PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-31-2009, 02:27 AM #1
jrios1129
Coco

no pressure at alll????

my wraiths regulator wont take any air into it at all..... i was about to go play today and i was shooting 3 balls into my feet..... took it apart cleaned it changed battery and still same ****...... then i popped... the regulator valve wasnt showing any psi then it jumped over 600 and popped a line... has any one had this before???? any one have any idea what is gonig on??
jrios1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2009, 02:11 PM #2
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrios1129 View Post
my wraiths regulator wont take any air into it at all..... i was about to go play today and i was shooting 3 balls into my feet..... took it apart cleaned it changed battery and still same ****...... then i popped... the regulator valve wasnt showing any psi then it jumped over 600 and popped a line... has any one had this before???? any one have any idea what is gonig on??
Yep. The same thing happened to me when I bought my first-gen Wrath back in...2005?

The bad news is that some kind of O-ring has given out in your regulator, and it will need to be rebuilt before it holds pressure again. The really bad news is that when this happens it often damages the solenoid and/or the LPR because it vents full bottle pressure into the gun after it the regulator fails. Sounds like you got lucky though, since a hose popped. That will be easier to fix than the solenoid.

Back in 2005, NPS (now KEE) fixed everything for free and shipped the gun back to me within a week. Not sure what you can expect now that Diablo is a defunct brand.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:48 PM #3
dwrath868

I had that problem and it was because you have to back out the regulator under the barrel.
dwrath868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:43 PM #4
Josh@PaintballDoctor

Get a new reg. The wraths reg is known for doing this and the hose probably saved the rest of the gun.
Josh@PaintballDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:35 PM #5
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
Once rebuilt, and maintained correctly, the Wrath reg is a damn good reg.
AirSin2000 is online now   Reply With Quote