Old 04-18-2009, 04:58 PM #64
ryanpb91
ryan

ryanpb91 helped look for balloons
ryanpb91 is playing at Living Legends III
ryanpb91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ryanpb91 supports Team VICIOUS
train on a heavy bag,
i do "rounds" on it like hit fast and hard 30seconds, rest thirty, for 3mins, then five punch squat, five punch squat, for 3 mins, then squat five times, shuffle around, squat five times for 3mins, then just hit it for like 20mins.
nothing will work your cardio or core harder i promise, its actually shocking to see how much it works you
Advertisement
Old 04-18-2009, 06:41 PM #65
GottaLoveEgo's
BOSS

GottaLoveEgo's helped look for balloons
the absolute only thing you need to do is run people.

i didnt read **** from this thread but fitness is easy.
**** dieting
**** pills
**** working out

run..run..run..and run some more.

stamina
speed
energy
Old 04-18-2009, 07:20 PM #66
speed_GA
GO MAVS

speed_GA is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
speed_GA supports Empire
wrestle alligators! It works wonders.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:39 PM #67
SOUPRMAN260
The man with the Plan

SOUPRMAN260 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
a way to stay fit is to actually do something. many people just go to work drive home and then lay on the couch and watch tv because they are to "tired". after you get home lift some weights, go for a run, ride your bike somewhere, go on a walk with your family, do push ups and sit ups between commercials, hell even play ping pong in your basement. all of it adds up to being "naturally" healthy. all the running and workouts these guys have said are for sure helpful, but if you dont have a good foundation none of that matters

ASK ME HOW TO GET FREE PAINTBALL STUFF!!!

Complete Sniper loadout 98 Custom w/A5 cyclone feed system!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post69275812
SOUPRMAN260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:31 PM #68
tnyce
Got Cheeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panecrane View Post
P90X!!...expensive but WAY worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKepr00 View Post
I did that for preseason this year!! It's no joke and I love it!!! I lost 30lbs in the first 30 days!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by matts6642 View Post
thats awesome!!! i havent lost that much, but ive gained a lot of muscle on it. i love how i dropped the weight on it, and bulked up on the muscle at the same time. i already gained almost an inch on my biceps, and my calves have that split in them now. i love it. and the plyometrics workout helps SO much in terms of staying in the bunker crouched low. are you doing a second round of it? i want to, just because if ive seen this progress so far, why stop, you know?
I just recieved my P90x! I start on monday. Me and my roomate are going to thro everything in the fridge away and start fresh. Im pumped!

MIKE PAPA CLINICS-CLICK FOR MORE INFO
tnyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:17 PM #69
jake21
Reppin' the 406

jake21 is a Supporting Member
jake21 supports Team VICIOUS
jake21 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Along with going to the gym, I do a lot of biking. Its an excellent cardio workout and will strengthen your legs tremendously along with a bit of upper body, depending on your riding style.

Feedback 57+/0- Old 23+/0- New 80+ Total
jake21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:33 PM #70
Reflect

If you're about 15 like most people it seems on these forums play a Highschool or Club sport! I play highschool soccer in the fall and Midwest Regional League club soccer in the spring. We normally have practice 2 hours a night, every night of the week except on Saturdays and Sundays. On Saturdays there's usually and 8 a.m to 10 a.m conditioning and footskills practice as well.

Just run and do a little lifting. Maybe go 3 times a week to the gym and say just do 100 lb starting out at 12 reps. Maybe do 3 reps a session then go home and build up from there.

Just don't eat too much junk food and drink monsters and cokes before a tournament and eat spaghetti or pasta the night before if you actually care about your fitness.

Treat paintball like you would any other sport, and work your *** off.
Reflect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:49 AM #71
Tempest302

I do martial arts and parkour, both are good ways to stay fit.

Detroit Action, MI
Xtreme Kombat, NC
Tempest302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:38 AM #72
LookOverThere

has been a member for 10 years
Suicides, with slides at the ends instead of just turning back??

I do suicides a lot to help my running but if ur main goal is just paintball then that'll probly help u. Also body weight exercises like pushups pullups dips are way underrated sometimes. Get an iron gym and get out there people.

For some extra cardio you can always hitup a pickup bball game. Or whatever sports you like to play. Instead of driving to your gym you can run if its only a few miles.
Core strength is real important to so makes sure you do some workouts for that.

Circuit training is the best for endurance and losing weight, intervals things like that are truly the best way to get into shape. You don't wanna get big tho, not for paintball

Also to get a good run as a team, I suggest indian runs. Everybody runs in a line and the last person sprints to the front, once he gets there the next peron who's last goes
Old 05-10-2009, 11:14 PM #73
TheOriginalMe
my name is me

also, eat well, I personally stopped eating fast food (SUBWAY FTW), I eat subway 2-3 nights a week, eat fruit for snacks, do a lot of pull ups, and running stuff at school, and it does wonders on the field
You gas up the marker, put on the mask, and walk onto the field. It doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or got a ticket on the way there. This is your heaven on earth. Live it, love it, play it.
TheOriginalMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:22 AM #74
Sully. (Banned)

Burn McDonalds to the ground.
Sully. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:40 AM #75
Rockyboarder
So Long Gay boys....

Rockyboarder owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Just hit the gym. I didn't rule out any of the foods I used to eat or currently eat. I don't go to fast foods much but still go.
I have done gassers and suicides but the next level suicides.

On a football field, I run from goal line to 10, back to goal line. Goal line to 20, then back to 10, then back to 20, then back to goal line. Goal to 30,back to 20, back to 30, back to 10, back to 30, back to goal. I do this alll the way up the field. It is a LONG LONG LONG run and very hard to do. If you do this, I guarantee your legs will be fried when your half way done. As with any other type of work out, more oyu do it, the easier is comes which means you have to alter your workout method to make it harder and burn more and all that. With this, i found that I plateau'd (got used to it) in months in stead of weeks.
Rockyboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:00 PM #76
CHIN48
Blue Steel

Your core is the key to anything and everything you do in any sport, so start building that up first...DO NOT run a **** ton every day, you'll just hurt yourself (its called a rythmically repetitive stress and it sucks), I don't care if your training for x ball or for a 3 man in your back yard. The simple fact of the matter is that your muscle fibers cannot change from slow to fast twitch or vise versa, but you can build them up. And you need both slow and fast twitch muscles for this sport (talking about xball) and by running 5 miles 6 days a week you dont build your fast twitch muscles making you a slow *** marthon runner. Also, when thinking of what kind of running you do you need to consider the type of running, and for how long you're actually sprinting while you play. The most you'll ever run off the break IS NOT 800+ meters, so dont train to be an 800 runner. Do the same kind of running that a football player would do because they train to go 100% for a maximum of 8-12 seconds with little rest between. Surely you're gonna have to be in for the long haul so substitute the off days (Tuesday and Thursday) with distance work but not a marathon (try starting with a mile and go from there). This way you target one group of muscles one day, and another group the next while the first group recovers. When your in the gym make a balanced workout between explosive lifts (power cleans,snatches squat jumps etc.) to build your lower leg explosiveness and your upper body low wieght high rep for muscle endurance to stay LEAN (and all the explosion work will build your upper body for those ladies...or guys depending on what you like). And then finally do drills, muscle memory doesnt actually excist however the process from your brain to the part of your body you're operating does get faster with repetition.
...But the most important thing about playing is game is what's between your ears, it's chess with guns and as long as you can think, aim and shot you should be fine...

Rockin the HULK'D 06 EGO

Riot Kings

Last edited by CHIN48 : 05-13-2009 at 01:07 PM.
CHIN48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:55 PM #77
BoBzZz93

another great thing to do is swim if you have a pool or a rec center around do some laps it really helps me and you never get hot its nice
BoBzZz93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:57 AM #78
DipsetStatus

eat lots of jerkey, sometimes i steal 8 oz of fresh jerk chicken from the supermarket. its that goodness.
DipsetStatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:16 AM #79
mmieky
1-800-agg

mmieky helped look for balloons
mmieky is playing at Living Legends V
mmieky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mmieky supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnewff View Post
get some marijuana first of all..then smoke some...

then you will be god like
hahahahaha

Snake Player Gang...
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...528421&page=23
mmieky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:02 PM #80
facebreaker91

i should get my team to read this, we are all out of shape and i think these tips would help out tremendously

98% Percent Of Ballers Wipe, If Your Part Of The 2% That Has Some Sense Of Honor Add This To Your Sig.

92 % of the teen population would be dead if abercrombie & fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your the 8% that would be laughin your *** off put this in your sig
facebreaker91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:04 PM #81
goldenjayder

a way to stay fit is by running 2 miles every moring before school or work..
goldenjayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:16 PM #82
NewYorker51
15 Shot Saint

NewYorker51 donated to help Peyton Trent
Like everyone else said, running a couple miles (on grass to prevent shin splints) will bring good results.

I have a good ab workout that has done me wonders. Goes like this

20 crunches
20 crunches (turn on left side)
20 crunches(turn on right side)
20 crunches(feet straight up in the air, reaching for toes)
20 crunches(hands on head, cull knees and connect with elbows)
20 leg lifts
20 leg extends
20 hip rocks
20 seconds bicycle excercise
20 full body crunches

I also have a good upper body workout in which you do this cycle 3 times without rest:

4 pull ups
20 push ups
20 sit ups
Old 09-02-2009, 01:00 AM #83
THE PERFECT TRADER
NICK PALOMBO

dont be excessively fat.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:19 AM #84
mmieky
1-800-agg

mmieky helped look for balloons
mmieky is playing at Living Legends V
mmieky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mmieky supports Team VICIOUS
i thank its kinda of comen sencsne on how to stay fit dont go to mc donlads evrey night and do some form of cardio and dont be obbieses i thank its commen since

Snake Player Gang...
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...528421&page=23
mmieky is offline   Reply With Quote