Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-23-2009, 08:27 PM #1
invertkid
Yes i did just do that.

Question kee im gona send my mini in and it need some major work!!!

ok so first off a teammaate and i went out to play rec today and after the first game my mini just (for lack of a better word) died, the solanoid stoped working and the board always thinks it has a ball in the chamber , (and one of the screws in the forgrip is stripped out and needs to be drilled out) it is still under warrenty will u still fix it??? the solanoid and board haave both been replaced before. its not somthing im doing. i just have really bad luck. ex) the brand new solanoid i got a while ago had noid stick. 1st stock board draind power in like an hour pretty much out of the box. and the reason it is striped is because i got the one allen that is a little to small.... see what i mean .
it doesn't matter whats going on in the outside world or what happend at home today the moment u put on your jersey and pants strap on your mask rais your marker your in your Eden and u love your life style. PAINTABLL 4 LIFE!!!
Dust Red ][vert mini, sly pro merc kit, empire prophecy, crossfire 45/45&68/45
invertkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-23-2009, 09:21 PM #2
Beef*Man (Banned)
I <3 Cheetos

email them breh
Beef*Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:29 PM #3
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
You need to call them at this number. 1-800-220-3222
This forum is not a direct contact for kee and will not likely end in you getting in touch with them.

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:42 PM #4
Lsgun1

I'm confused as to why Kee should fix a screw you stripped out especially when you knew you had the wrong size hex key.
Lsgun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:38 AM #5
phlebrcn
Down the hatch!

First you should read the stickies because most of your problems can be solved by reading those.

First, change your battery. Then clean your noid, clean your eye board, relube. Again all of this is in the stickies.

If you send your gun in every time you have an issue than you will never play. You should really learn to fix it yourself. But if your not comfortable then send it in.
][nvert Mini Dust Silver #7174
‘‘Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined’’
‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’
— Patrick Henry
phlebrcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:14 PM #6
QUikHAtcH
i shoota ya face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsgun1 View Post
I'm confused as to why Kee should fix a screw you stripped out especially when you knew you had the wrong size hex key.
hey, poop happens
Old 08-24-2009, 05:55 PM #7
invertkid
Yes i did just do that.

i do know how to work on my own gun infact i fixed my friends mini twice that day. do you not think that this is last resort (sending it in) i fixed it many times over since i bought it this time last year but have had on the whole nothing but probloms from it sence i bought it new. i am just tired of putting on replacement parts only to have them go bad 2month later so i am sending it in to have it fixed hopefully for good.

i cleanded and re lubed evrything reset the noid nothing and i forgot to mention the new board i put in a while ago didnt exactly work right some times it would just be like nope im not gona turn on or ill turn half way on then stop.

and the battery thing i took it out let it set for 30 min then put a new one in nothing.
it doesn't matter whats going on in the outside world or what happend at home today the moment u put on your jersey and pants strap on your mask rais your marker your in your Eden and u love your life style. PAINTABLL 4 LIFE!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:56 PM #8
Hoot213

Hoot213 is playing at Living Legends V
Hoot213 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hoot213 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hoot213 supports Pev's Paintball
If you knew how to fix other peoples guns so well, why don't you know the difference between KEE and PBNation
Hoot213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:45 PM #9
Darkwulf
Pops!

Darkwulf owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OUCH Spell check please!

Invert Paintball
Boss Paintball
Originally posted by FatalKitty: edward norton rox my sox
Originally posted by Ninja 1058: the more you play with it, the more you know how it operates and such
Originally posted by pballin16: Not at all, and I just played with mine a few hours ago.
Darkwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:42 AM #10
cockerskillshockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertkid View Post
i do know how to work on my own gun infact i fixed my friends mini twice that day. do you not think that this is last resort (sending it in) i fixed it many times over since i bought it this time last year but have had on the whole nothing but probloms from it sence i bought it new. i am just tired of putting on replacement parts only to have them go bad 2month later so i am sending it in to have it fixed hopefully for good.

i cleanded and re lubed evrything reset the noid nothing and i forgot to mention the new board i put in a while ago didnt exactly work right some times it would just be like nope im not gona turn on or ill turn half way on then stop.

and the battery thing i took it out let it set for 30 min then put a new one in nothing.
As far as the screw if you have both sae and metric allen sets try every one close if you get it out with a little torque tha'd be awesome. If not...take it to a shop. A warranty tech probably doesn't specialize in removing stripped screws, and it would be a huge inconvenience to ship it to them. But, Most paintball techs have used an easy-out a time or two. It's always important to use the right size allen wrench. If you don't know, don't try.

If your friend's mini works remove his board and try it on yours...since you installed the last board if you know someone who can do this for you...let them.
Goodluck
cockerskillshockers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:38 PM #11
invertkid
Yes i did just do that.

just for you'ur guys info i sent it in last week. they said yesterday it would be here tomorrow or the next day they fixed it all they were cool about evrything since it has a lifetime warrenty.

as for the easy out tried that only made the stripping worse. as for the swapping boards i could not do that because i couldent get the fore grip off because of the striped screw.but i did swap noids with my friend his worked. so i knew that was broken the board didnt really need to be swaped because it was giving me false readings. so i knew it was broken.

as for those of you who still think i am a retard who is incapable of fixing my own gear, my buddy Nate is a kee trained mini tech and i had him look at it before it i sent it in he said that was my only option. (iff i did'nt want to spend money having a shop drill out the screw.) So to those of you who have been helpfull thank you. To the guys who have been sarcastic and insulting you are not helping anyone and i dont see why u bothered to post other than to make yourself fell all big and bad.

i do know the difference between kee an pbnation people who work for kee post on pbnation i was hoping to get feedback from them.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:53 PM #12
pballin16
FelizNavidon't

Annual Supporting Member
pballin16 is a Moderator
pballin16 donated to help Peyton Trent
pballin16 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pballin16 posts videos on PbNation
pballin16 is an NCPA player
pballin16 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Unfortunately we do not have a very consistent KEE representative poster in these forums. Glad that you got it all sent in, hopefully they get it all straightened out for you.

Originally posted by K-9: :)<3 Clay
Hes my favorite Modder, and this **** better be quoted
Justin Bieber beaten by Selena Gomez-Video!
pballin16 is offline   Reply With Quote