Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-31-2009, 06:39 PM #1
chillytater

new to the ion

just picked a used ion first of all the guy said it had a virtue board in it but he guy seemed kinda stetchy so how can i tell if it is or if it is just stock
chillytater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-31-2009, 06:53 PM #2
BadRabbit
I came to bring the pain

pop it out, it will say virtue on the circuit board. Or hold the trigger down and turn it on. If it flashes lots of different colors and goes to purple chances are it is virtue. You can also pull the trigger after it is in program mode and cycle through the different colors and read the virtue manual online and see if all the program modes and colors match.

the stock board you have to take the grips off and flip a dipswitch to program it.

theres other ways but this was just off the top of my head.
BadRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:10 AM #3
hypforlife32

also when you open the grip the virtue has a black solinoid. at least my virtue does.
hypforlife32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:54 AM #4
chillytater

also i know this is a super dumb question but again i am new to the Electronic guns my last gun was stock 98 but do you have to have air for the gun to turn on cause if not my board is fried i replaced the battery and the thing doesnt come on
chillytater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 PM #5
maloneoni
The Ronin

The ion does not need to be gased up to turn on. Make sure you use new, name brand batteries because ions a super picky about batteries.