PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-29-2009, 11:00 PM #1
Brad Cochran

Brad Cochran donated to help Peyton Trent
Brad Cochran owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
low bps

Hey I usually play on semi but today I was messing around with my quest and put it on uncapped ramping. but it seemed as if though it never really got faster than like 10 bps or so. I have a reloader b so i thought maybe it was running slow but then I put my buddies rotor on and still slow.... so i tried dry firing with eyes off and it seemed to be ramping like it should.
Is this an eyes problem or what? I have a virtue board in it. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Old 08-30-2009, 10:24 AM #2
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
If the marker is firing faster with the eyes off than with them on, then yes, it could suggest you have an eye problem.

You might want to try a fresh battery, as the eyes are often one of the first things to start playing up if the battery is low.

I would also check the wiring for loose wires and bent pins in the sockets, and make sure that the harness plugs are all firmly pushed in to the sockets.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:44 PM #3
Brad Cochran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uziel Gal View Post
If the marker is firing faster with the eyes off than with them on, then yes, it could suggest you have an eye problem.

You might want to try a fresh battery, as the eyes are often one of the first things to start playing up if the battery is low.

I would also check the wiring for loose wires and bent pins in the sockets, and make sure that the harness plugs are all firmly pushed in to the sockets.
alright will try and let you guys know what happens
Old 08-30-2009, 11:43 PM #4
Brad Cochran

Well just got done changing the batt. in the quest and cleaning the eyes. I didn't have a break but for some reason they were very dirty. Any ways I believe it is shooting much faster now. also turned my low pressure up to about 95 cause for some reason I was losing pressure when ramping. shooting like a champ now all is well. can't wait for my new eyes to come in from crank walk so I will have two working quest!! Maybe i can get the wife to start playing.