hey, im considering buying an LED as a project gun to try and restore it to make it be able to compete with todays tourney level guns. ive got a few questions about them:
1. would it be worth it to buy a complete Ram replacement (http://www.buypb.com/detail.asp?prod...20101100*-5954
) or just get a stainless steel hammer, like what would be the advantages of a new ram over a stock one?
2. do volumizers do anything but sit tehre and look pretty on LEDs? i read that they dont, but im not too sure, like would they lower my operating pressure and give me more consitency/efficiency? would i be better off getting a volumizer, or the rock reg with the era mod?
3.how many detents do they have, im not sure, does it depend on the model? i think ive seen pics with 1 and some with 2, i dunno though.
4. would a new LPR help very much? ive been looking at the era mod from free flow, but not sure exactly what it would do. would it make my gun operate at a lower pressure, give me better gas efficienct, etc?
5. are bonebrake mods any good, not the internals, but like the enlarging of airpassages and the specialized tuning and cleaning? what would they do for my gun and how much of a difference would it make?
6. are eyes that hard to install yourself? because i think paying 300+ for them is obscene
7. about how many shots would you say it gets stock off of a 68/45 tank?
This is the setup ive been thinking about
Dezign Bolt- 60
AKA Tornado Valve- 90
WDP SS Ram Complete- 90
Powerlyte Scepter System- 180
Dirt Volumizers- 40 (if they make them for LEDs)
Free Flow Era Mod- 50
Cobra Detents- 15
Adrenaline Low Rise- 20
LED SS Screw Kit- 5
Eyes (not sure how to do it, other than a self install, Warped sports is the cheapest right?)
than id eventually send it out for milling and ano
thats about it right now, thanks in advance to any1 whos got the info.