Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-12-2009, 07:56 PM #85
iceman-1

hello all! i'm 32 and new to paintball and love it! i live in indpls and try to play as much as i can.being a rookie i got a old gun and have picked up things here and there.any tips will help! so far i have put a small fan in my mask to stop it from fog'n up on me.
iceman-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2009, 08:15 PM #86
Blitz_s13

Hello,

My names Luis. I live in hesperia, ca. I started playing paintball back in 98 but stopped playing in 01. I just started back up again, got a spyder pilot but got tired of that and bought a PM7. I was playing speedball at the time in 98 and now i play rec ball.
Blitz_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:43 AM #87
alittlekidsbike

Hi I'm Aaron. I live north of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
I play woodsball, because Oz really doesn't have many tournaments.
I have just acquired my firearms license so I can buy my first marker (Gee I love Australian laws)
Old 08-14-2009, 01:34 PM #88
zparadize

names derek, ca
using a-5 w/ remote line and stock tiberius 8
will be using 2 tiberius 8 with qloader+remote lines soon... wonder how that will fair in scenario
pistol size markers rock!
zparadize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:59 PM #89
skirace1

skirace1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
skirace1 supports Team VICIOUS
skirace1 is for the Gunfight
skirace1 plays in the APPA beginner division
Hey people.I'm Drew and I live in concord Nh. I have a red and black SP Ion. It has many upgrades. I use an Empire b2. I'm getting Empire pants and jersey plus e vents.
skirace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:56 PM #90
donut.

Sup fellas! My name is Mike and I'm in SoCal. Just picked up all this stuff today and decided to join to learn new things. I use to play back in Circa 2001 with a Spyder Xtra. Got back in it with a brand new Ego 09

donut. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:38 AM #91
Oompa Ninja

hmmm

Hey my name is trish and well yea I am not only new to pbn but to paintball all together lol I started getting into in like in feb 09 and started REALLY gettin into it just a couple months ago. I have fallen in love with this sport and I love my team, which i don't play with I just take pics for now lol but I am open for any and all advise and comments on how this whole site works and about pb, what I should do what I should get and all that fun stuff so yea lol
Oompa Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:38 PM #92
jofro6
Team Shadow

Hey guys, names Joe. New to pbn, and kinda new to paintball only been really playing regularly for maybe a year. I play scenario games with Team Shadow out of long island and youll see us at most of the major events in the tristate area. Not rocking anything special just a DP GS LE with rotor hopper and crossfire 70ci 4500. We're always looking for people to play with so if your in the area let us know
Team Shadow #6
Sponsored by
Undertakers Paintball
ANSgear.com
PBuprising.com
jofro6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:52 PM #93
iceman-1

new to the game

i have only played 10 games so far and love it! i got a real old gun from my girlfriends dad but it does good.i am getting my gear from different stores but i need some ideas on what all i should get.anyhelp would be great!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 11:28 PM #94
Und3rFir3

Hey, name's Shane. I live in Southern Ontario and I'm 17. I'm a pretty new paintball player, only having played a few times. I'm a new member too.

Can't say I have a setup, as I've only borrowed a couple of my friend's guns to play and rented. I'm looking into getting a gun soon!

Paintball's pretty awesome overall
Und3rFir3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:17 PM #95
Tanis

Hi, I am Tanis. People who know me call me other names that we will not get into as of now.. I just started playing, picked up a few markers "Tippmanns" Currently i have a few 98's A-5 and the Alpha Black Tactical whitch i realy like. My first game was this past sunday and was alot of fun.
A little about me i am 28 years young fat and out of shape... Thought i was going to have a stroke running in the woods and all. But i realy enjoyed it alot. So much in fact that i can not wait to do it again. I am from cincinnati ohio and looking for some new people to meet and go paintballing with. I have only played woodsball and i realy like it. I have not tried any other type such as the x ball speed ball and others that i may not know of as of now.... Met with one person on here who was very nice abd friendly bought an tank off him today thanks man for the great deal. Well i will be around here and thier...
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:56 PM #96
cmleavy

hey man, dont let the fattness, lol, discourage you from trying speedball
it really is where its at....even though it will suck with a tippmann
anyways, welcome
cmleavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:57 PM #97
corvette_driver77

so Hello to everyone my name is Cody i live in oklahoma city, i just started playing (i have been twice) i have a new emr-1, and i like the woodsball type games, the ones that take a plan and purpose. not just blaze and gun. i have a vest and remote line and all the camo, to go along with it. So just wanted you to know a little bit about myself
corvette_driver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:35 PM #98
I R A
Tiocfaidh ár lá

Hey guys, new to the nation. Lurked for some time. Active member over at a5og. I'll be a little more active here now since registering...
I R A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:51 AM #99
SpunkMU

Holla~ from the Far East

hey guys! My name is Ian, and I'm from Malaysia. Pretty far off ey? In case some of you guys are wondering where it is, we are situated in between Thailand and the island of Singapore. Only played paintball socially approx once or twice a year, cos I'm currently studying abroad in Ukraine. Looking for a place to play in Ukraine. Hope to find someone whom can help me with that. Thinking about going a lil serious in the sport. Help deeply appreciate!
SpunkMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:38 AM #100
ricefarmer4life

Sweet site

Lots of good info on the site. Now I gotta find me a gun.
ricefarmer4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:14 PM #101
iceman-1

New to this great game !

hello all i'm new to paint ball.i've played about 15-25 games now and loved it from game 1 .i'm going on 33 and play with guys from 12 and up.i'm useing a old school tippman.it's about 12 years old!but it still works!i have been picking up things here and there to try to better my game.i don't use grade A paint because to me it really don't matter i just play for fun.right now all we play is woodsball.we have done a few games of speedball also.it's fun but to me i like the hunt of woodsball.i have even put a small computer fan in my mask hooked up to a 9 volt . if anyone has some help i would love to see it.
thanks again
Old 08-27-2009, 08:07 AM #102
kevinwright

Hi Everyone,
I am Kevin Wright from Florida. I am glad to join this forum and want to get some information about games and how to play them.
I hope my stay here can make helpful to you also. And thanks for having me here.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:14 PM #103
ymztmhm

Hello!

Hi! I'm TOMO.
I live in Tokyo. I play paintball Camp Tama.
My marker is EGO09 & PMR
ymztmhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:57 PM #104
knicole3875

knicole3875 is a Paintball photographer
I'm Kristine. Just got into the sport last weekend and now I want a DM8!
Anyway I'm 22, live in Florida, and am looking forward to many many more games. I'm too competitive for my own good, which is why I think this sport is going to be a whole heck of a lot of fun for me. Looking forward to learning on here and maybe getting myself a nice gun to play with...
knicole3875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:49 PM #105
desacato102

desacato102 is playing at Living Legends III
HI my name is Diego I'm from Puerto Rico and I usually played at Ciudad Deportiva in Carolina. I have NO setup because some spiderman(because I live on a 5th floor) stole my gun and my PSP(yeah just through the window while I was at a Deicide concert) that was on my bed and I getting money to buy a Vice. I'm 17 almost 18 and I play speed ball. I know a bit about paintball and won't be a problem if you shoot me a PM but don't expect it to answer soon since I'm always studying for college