PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-12-2009, 07:54 AM #1
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

Step By Step Instructions For APPA & Registration

Step #1: Click here http://www.paintball-players.org/

Step #2: On that link above, have each player sign up for a APPA ID Number by clicking on the link titled, “NEW PLAYERS – SIGN UP FOR A APPA ID NUMBER” Once this step is completed for all members of your team and all members have their APPA ID Number, proceed to Step #3. You will receive an email from APPA that will have your APPA ID Number and Password.

Step #3: Go back to the link from step #1 and click on “REGISTER YOUR TEAM” . To the right of Team ID Number, click on “NEW TEAM? CLICK HERE!”. The next screen will ask you to log in using your APPA ID Number and Password if you are not already logged in. Once logged in, you will be able to fill out your team information such as name, where your team is from, home field, etc. You will receive an email from APPA with your Team ID Number and Password.

Step #4: Go back to the link from step #1 and click on “REGISTER YOUR TEAM” again. This time, type in your Team ID Number and Password and click LOGIN. The next screen is where you will select which division you will be playing in, your on-site emergency contact number and where you will enter in your player APPA ID Number’s to determine your roster. Once you submit all the Player APPA ID #’s for all the players on your team, then select SUBMIT ROSTER at the bottom.

Step #5: Go back to the link from step #1 and click on, “SEE TEAM LIST AND PAY ENTRY FEES”. Find your team name under the division that you registered under and click on your roster and confirm that your roster is correct. If it is, go back to this screen and click on “BUY NOW” to pay your fee through the PayPal website.

Step #6: In the paypal screen, either type in your email and password to pay with funds in your paypal account OR click CONTINUE located under the Visa,Mastercard,American Express and Discover Logo to pay with either one of these mentioned credit cards.

Questions can be sent to midwestpaintballseries@cox.net

Dan

Last edited by MPS_Dan : 03-20-2010 at 06:07 PM.
MPS_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2009, 10:18 AM #2
Godfather987
Captain of CONVERSION

Godfather987 plays in the PSP
Godfather987 is Legendary
Godfather987 is Boss
hey dan off topic question is there any real reason for the staff i mean there isnt specific closed off staging areas so are the people classified as staff really important the only reason i ask that is cause i have my wife and one of the players girlfriends who want to help us get ready and i can only have 8 on the roster (7 players and 1 staff) cause the rules stat only allowed 7 players on the roster
Godfather987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:31 AM #3
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

There is no need to register your staff… unless you absolutely want to for purposes of creating your APPA event history.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:32 AM #4
Godfather987
Captain of CONVERSION

Godfather987 plays in the PSP
Godfather987 is Legendary
Godfather987 is Boss
k thanks
Godfather987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:16 PM #5
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

A player is asking me if a pictures is MANDATORY for the APPA directory. Below is my response:

Quote:
Pics are required to be uploaded to APPA!!! If you have one, upload it ASAP.

If for some reason you don't have access to a digital camera, take a picture of yourself and take it to kinkos and get it scanned. I can't imagine that people don't have access to technology this day and age.

If for some reason you absolutely can't get a picture of yourself upload to APPA before the first event, I will be taking your picture at the event and will be emailing that picture to you to upload to APPA. And after the first event (if you played), then you will not be able to play another event until that pic is uploaded.

The reason for this is so that players can recognize you and let me know if you are sandbagging.

Dan
Old 03-17-2009, 07:07 PM #6
cj9 11

cj9 11 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cj9 11 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
cj9 11 plays in the APPA D5 division
Also if you or someone you know has a camera phone you can take a picture and email it to yourself then upload it.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:12 PM #7
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj9 11 View Post
Also if you or someone you know has a camera phone you can take a picture and email it to yourself then upload it.
Good call. there is absolutely no reason why everyone shouldn't have their picture uploaded.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:19 AM #8
deejay88
pballer2oo7 | skrip_kid

deejay88 plays in the APPA D5 division
are MPS and Midwest Paintball Players Association related? is it necessary for players to register/pay $15 annual fee for MPPA under reg/id cards?
deejay88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:29 AM #9
Genocide12 (Banned)

mps and mppa are not the same
Genocide12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:58 AM #10
deejay88
pballer2oo7 | skrip_kid

deejay88 plays in the APPA D5 division
that was what I thought, too. now I get to go correct somebody. yays.
deejay88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:06 AM #11
MPS_Dan
Midwest Paintball Series

up