PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-21-2009, 02:22 PM #1
imppbalr
DYE FTW!!

imppbalr has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
07 Cyborg and decked out DM4

Im selling both of my guns. i dont have time to play anymore nor do i have the money because i lost my job. Im selling a 2007 vampire Cyborg and a completely upgraded DM4. Both guns will be cleaned and lubed before shipping.I can also include a 4pc. Empire barrel kit for $25 more.

The Cyborg has all V2 parts (solenoid, lpr etc..) it also has the o-ringless bolt. It has some scratches on the side but thats because its been used and they are from the previous owner. The gun will come with the box and i will included the stock barrel. Will post pics later today.

The DM4 is completely upgraded. I bought it in 2006 and made it into my project gun. The gun is not working right now. I think it just needs a new battery harness, maybe a new board but i doubt it. The eyes also do not work. I have always cleaned and lubed to gun after every day of play and have taken good care of it. I will include a list of ups below. I will include an o-ring kit with some slick honey, an o-ring pick, and a tool to remove the LPR. I will also include all original parts that i have. The stickers on the gun shown in the pictures have been taken off.

Ups
Orange Bolt
Hybrid Bolt Guide
Hybrid Grips
Lucky 25g micro switch
Predator Board
NDZ feedneck
Kila Detents (Not show, but installed)
CP Rake trigger

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. I will not ship first, I never have and i wont now.

Prices
DM4- make an offer
Cyborg- 400
FACTION SUPPORT
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2009, 02:05 AM #2
M1LK
The One And Only

sig
Old 08-25-2009, 12:41 PM #3
imppbalr