Blitchy

Annual Supporting Member
Blitchy helped look for balloons
Blitchy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Blitchy supports Team VICIOUS
Blitchy is for the Gunfight
Blitchy is attending Decay of Nations VI
ok say you fine tune your ion i have a l7 and qev my psi is only 110 and my dwell is 8.... really really low numbers....

from the stock bolt i have gotten on average 5 pods more from a 68 then i would with a stock.. probably more i haven't calculated in a long time and lost my numbers...

would the l6 even surpass that to me thats what it sounds like your saying...
Blitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2009, 06:20 PM #23
openingact
I Live My Life 300 fps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitchy View Post
ok say you fine tune your ion i have a l7 and qev my psi is only 110 and my dwell is 8.... really really low numbers....

from the stock bolt i have gotten on average 5 pods more from a 68 then i would with a stock.. probably more i haven't calculated in a long time and lost my numbers...

would the l6 even surpass that to me thats what it sounds like your saying...
The difference would probably be small one way or another. If your settings are perfect you will be having the same thing occur with the air being sealed off by from the chamber, but it will be because the noid is doing it instead of an additional oring.

At at level like that other aspects of the paintball shot will cause more of a difference than anything else such as average velocity of shots taken, paint/ bore combo, etc.

The easy way I like to look at it as if you want to totally max out your ion in terms of efficiency and possible CPS go for an L7 or even better an HP, but with that you will have to devote time and money into fine tuning it and constantly keep an eye on it. The L6 is a quick easy way that you will be guaranteed great efficiency everytime you play. You may not get the CPS as others may, but your efficiency 8/10 will be better and when most fields have a cap of 15 or under you're ahead.

Last edited by openingact : 08-16-2009 at 06:22 PM.
openingact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:51 AM #24
Blitchy

Annual Supporting Member
Blitchy helped look for balloons
Blitchy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Blitchy is for the Gunfight
Blitchy is attending Decay of Nations VI
good point and i've put loads of time and paint just tuning the gun to what i felt was right that and i don't use the back plug.... it doesn't fit in the GCpb body... actually no bolts with tails fit in it... which is probably the explination behind it... i'll have to play with it more when i get it back from annodizing...
Blitchy is offline   Reply With Quote