PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-21-2009, 12:17 PM #22
eXn Gibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPandemic View Post
Jesus was Bad a** but not as much as the Flamingo's they were up front all day and wearing flamingo costumes. you can't beat that
haha yeah man, those guys were funny as ****, I was behind cover getting shot at from both side and this dude in a flamingo costume runs up and crashes into my cover and is just like, Sup? lmao i couldn't stop laughing, and he popped his head up and his flamingo head got shot it was great.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2009, 01:43 PM #23
d4rksabre
Dr. Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXn Gibbs View Post
haha yeah man, those guys were funny as ****, I was behind cover getting shot at from both side and this dude in a flamingo costume runs up and crashes into my cover and is just like, Sup? lmao i couldn't stop laughing, and he popped his head up and his flamingo head got shot it was great.
I third this, the flamingos were bamfs.

We accidentally ran into jesus while on a mission. I wanna say he was in Razorback at that point. Bumped into him a few more times during the weekend too.

"Are you...jesus? Are those your jewels?"

THE MOB
Western NY's Least Serious Paintball Team
Be indifferent about us on Faeceb°°k
Old 07-21-2009, 02:31 PM #24
BennyT
Oderint dum metuant

we were in the WAY back field and someone threw an illegal smoke grenade that started a fire. out of nowhere, Jesus ran up and started trying to stamp out the burning bush with his sandals. I think he may have burned his feet and he got a bad cough from inhaling all the smoke, but his selfless sacrifice saved the woodland creatures from imminent doom.
West Point MVT 08|Paras Pelaaja, Finland 08|HN Red Dawn MVP 09|West Point MVP 09| MasterBlaster & Assault Ribbon, Kilsbergsbataljen #8|Viper Extravaganza EMR 10, MOFO

SPbTV.AC Uppsala.Wizeguy

Proud and northernmost member of the 518
Old 07-28-2009, 11:14 PM #25
zinja

Jesus ref was the biggest prick I've ever had the misfortune to meet at Skirmish. He went nuts on some guy next to me for shooting two balls at him then when I told him to back off because he wasn't wearing a ref jersey he crossed a whole firefight and a creek to go nuts on me. Then again a few minutes later when some guys were using him as a shield and a couple balls flew past him (didn't even hit him) he came back and was screaming about how he was going to pull the whole flank out of the game. He screamed and ranted for about 8 minutes even when people appologized because "we so so stupid that we didn't know he was a ref." When our photographer offered to let him wear her spare orange vest he went even crazier and started screaming at her too. He then followed our pack of about 20 guys for the next 10 or so minutes pulling unnessesary punitive paint checks over and over again and grabbing everyones equipment to check their paint and just being a complete jerk. It wasn't until someone's smoke grenade started a fire that he finally peeled off and found something else to vent on.

In 17 years of playing paintball I've never seen a ref behave so childishly and freak out so badly over something that a sane person could have dealt with in two seconds.

Jesus ref needs to see a shrink for anger management.

Edit: Our team actually brought water in our helmets from the creek, and from water bottles to douse the fire because Jesus ref wanted to stand there and call it in on his radio. And he wasn't wearing sandals. Check the pic

Last edited by zinja : 07-28-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:30 AM #26
Ross17
Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinja View Post
Jesus ref was the biggest prick I've ever had the misfortune to meet at Skirmish. He went nuts on some guy next to me for shooting two balls at him then when I told him to back off because he wasn't wearing a ref jersey he crossed a whole firefight and a creek to go nuts on me. Then again a few minutes later when some guys were using him as a shield and a couple balls flew past him (didn't even hit him) he came back and was screaming about how he was going to pull the whole flank out of the game. He screamed and ranted for about 8 minutes even when people appologized because "we so so stupid that we didn't know he was a ref." When our photographer offered to let him wear her spare orange vest he went even crazier and started screaming at her too. He then followed our pack of about 20 guys for the next 10 or so minutes pulling unnessesary punitive paint checks over and over again and grabbing everyones equipment to check their paint and just being a complete jerk. It wasn't until someone's smoke grenade started a fire that he finally peeled off and found something else to vent on.

In 17 years of playing paintball I've never seen a ref behave so childishly and freak out so badly over something that a sane person could have dealt with in two seconds.

Jesus ref needs to see a shrink for anger management.

Edit: Our team actually brought water in our helmets from the creek, and from water bottles to douse the fire because Jesus ref wanted to stand there and call it in on his radio. And he wasn't wearing sandals. Check the pic
I'm going to have to call shens on this one. Knowing Justin (jesus as you know him), he is not one to get mad, over anything. In all the time he has been an employee at skirmish he has never flipped out on a group, or on players. It's just not him. Next time, don't use the ref as a shield, we're not shields, we're refs and it's not appreciated at ALL being used as a shield.

4 full CCM'd pumps
Old 07-29-2009, 12:07 PM #27
dstanley753
XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

dstanley753 posts videos on PbNation
dstanley753 supports our troops
dstanley753 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Wait wait wait...refs aren't shields? LOL

Jesus ref did "piss me off" too though. On Saturday night him and another ref allowed a player (spy) to walk with them cloaked in the darkness. When they approached the Base D they announce that they were refs and allowed to pass. Well the 3rd person (said spy) attempted to bomb our base and blew up a poor innocent tree. Then proceeded to tell the (spy) that he succeeded anyway even after our base ref confirmed it hit the tree. Plus our ref was mad because only he can make that call. Then the (spy) walked out with the 2 refs again. Complete BS and a douche move on the both refs part to allow a player to walk with them and announce that they were all refs. Given the chance I probably would have shot the 3 of them, but was ordered to stand down.

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
Old 07-29-2009, 12:33 PM #28
Ross17
Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstanley753 View Post
Wait wait wait...refs aren't shields? LOL

Jesus ref did "piss me off" too though. On Saturday night him and another ref allowed a player (spy) to walk with them cloaked in the darkness. When they approached the Base D they announce that they were refs and allowed to pass. Well the 3rd person (said spy) attempted to bomb our base and blew up a poor innocent tree. Then proceeded to tell the (spy) that he succeeded anyway even after our base ref confirmed it hit the tree. Plus our ref was mad because only he can make that call. Then the (spy) walked out with the 2 refs again. Complete BS and a douche move on the both refs part to allow a player to walk with them and announce that they were all refs. Given the chance I probably would have shot the 3 of them, but was ordered to stand down.
If that is so, then it would not make too much of a difference because the points would not be awarded because it is true, only a base ref can make that call, so no points would be awarded.

4 full CCM'd pumps
Old 07-29-2009, 06:04 PM #29
dstanley753
XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

dstanley753 posts videos on PbNation
dstanley753 supports our troops
dstanley753 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross17 View Post
If that is so, then it would not make too much of a difference because the points would not be awarded because it is true, only a base ref can make that call, so no points would be awarded.
Thank you for clearly clearing that up,the clearer vision of the clearly gross error needed to be cleared up, clearly it was not cleared with the base ref and the points were cleared from the tally sheet...

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
Old 07-29-2009, 08:09 PM #30
Ac!d
Don't be a hater. LOL

Quote:
Thank you for clearly clearing that up,the clearer vision of the clearly gross error needed to be cleared up, clearly it was not cleared with the base ref and the points were cleared from the tally sheet...
HA.

I saw Jesus walking around and thought we was a player. He was a pretty cool dude but he should wear a ref vest/jersey.

Ball 'till I Fall

"Originally posted by EKKsoldier622: This sport is all about who you know"
"Originally posted by washington: on a scale of 1 to bamf, what am i"
"Originally posted by DayoftheGreek: Tasteless indeed, as all good humor should be."
Old 07-30-2009, 10:42 AM #31
Ross17
Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote:
If that was already cleared up by the base ref, then why are you still *****ing about it on the internet?

4 full CCM'd pumps
Old 07-30-2009, 07:07 PM #32
zinja

Quote:
I'm going to have to call shens on this one. Knowing Justin (jesus as you know him), he is not one to get mad, over anything. In all the time he has been an employee at skirmish he has never flipped out on a group, or on players. It's just not him. Next time, don't use the ref as a shield, we're not shields, we're refs and it's not appreciated at ALL being used as a shield.
God's honest truth. Ask Justin if he flipped out at a bunch of people because he got shot. If he's such a stand-up guy he won't lie. And by the way, it was the enemy team using him as a shield and when someone started firing near him he freaked out on us again, not the people using him as a shield.

I don't have any reason to make up a story about someone who's name I didn't even known. I only posted here because I want this ref to know he can't abuse his position of authority without someone speaking up about it.

He litterally stalled an entire assault with his bad attitude and made over 20 people retreat from a combat because they didn't want to deal with his abuse.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:34 AM #33
cornchips
got any dip?

cornchips is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
wait a tick you guys aren't on the Field to be my meat shield? news to me
Joey aka Cornchips #12 proud member of Team Predator
teampredator 2008-Battle of the Bulge MVT
Sponsored by Predator's Den Paintball Supply, Newton, NJ
"Originally posted by PyroManiac:
TeamPredator - your reputation as an honest, hard hitting relentless bunch of killers are well deserved. I feel sorry for anyone that has to go up against a full squad of your team!
*The views expressed by Shag77 are not necessarily that of Team Predator. Any similiarites between persons live or dead is merely coincidental-Predator Legal
Old 08-05-2009, 11:12 AM #34
hardboy1864

I saw him pissing in the woods.

By the way, does anyone here like frogs?

Last edited by hardboy1864 : 08-05-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:22 AM #35
hardboy1864

here is another picture, the chicken. was he playing?

Last edited by hardboy1864 : 08-05-2009 at 11:24 AM.