Old 08-01-2009, 01:47 PM #64
beach eskimo
The Haole Boy

beach eskimo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
beach eskimo supports Team VICIOUS
beach eskimo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosa22c View Post
ive lost many guns, some stolen, some lost, some of which i just threw away. its just a paintball gun. cut your losses and hope he gets better.
Thats the thing, People on PBN like to Bash. and Resale on the guns that are sitting there are going to be so ****ty that i wouldnt even care, but thats me and as stated by "8========D" Im a ****ty paintball player so what do I know

✔ Dun Goof'd
SpeedyG55:Child please! I feel safer in short buses and I tend to fit in better with the crowd.
beach eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2009, 03:48 PM #65
nostayhome
PART-TIME H3RO Pro.

All I know is that I got ripped off by Ron when he wasn't sick. He even had the nerve to accuse me of trying to rip him off. So should I consider him a decent person? Some people are not fortunate enough to be able to cut their losses, especially when they know where their stuff is at. I know people who have to save up to but a used gun and is it fair for them? I'm not trying to bash anyone but I wanted people to see my point of view. Thanks
Old 08-03-2009, 12:12 AM #66
AceSG
freakphotography.com/

AceSG is a Paintball photographer
AceSG owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosa22c View Post
you know if i was really sick to the point where i might be hospitallized for a while. i would careless if you got your gun back. a persons health isnt worth your gun. people shouldnt whine about losing a gun, cut your losses and move on. if the person died, your never going to see your stuff again. so if your a decent person, wish him well.
what u rich or something? now days peopel dont like to cut there losses becue we spend all our saves into a gun. and when the gun goes down we TRUST ppl who know what they are oing to fix our baby.

if you dont get that lets just say if u had a kid. and the kid gets kid naped. your going to do ervything you can do to look for the kid right? well just think of the kid as the gun. you cant just say "oh well my kid is lost, i guss ill go buy a new one"

and i do was kand of riped off when i had to take my ion to him (back in the day) [well my dad was at least at the time.]
Old 08-03-2009, 02:25 AM #67
beach eskimo
The Haole Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceSG View Post
what u rich or something? now days peopel dont like to cut there losses becue we spend all our saves into a gun. and when the gun goes down we TRUST ppl who know what they are oing to fix our baby.

if you dont get that lets just say if u had a kid. and the kid gets kid naped. your going to do ervything you can do to look for the kid right? well just think of the kid as the gun. you cant just say "oh well my kid is lost, i guss ill go buy a new one"

and i do was kand of riped off when i had to take my ion to him (back in the day) [well my dad was at least at the time.]
Okay Lemme be the first to say, stay in school and learn to spell. Yes they did get ripped off but How does this compare to having a baby? You dont buy babies buddy. Yes people are Pissed that Ron has "ripped" them off but *****ing about it on PBN isnt going to get you anywere.

Just a thought :]

✔ Dun Goof'd
SpeedyG55:Child please! I feel safer in short buses and I tend to fit in better with the crowd.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:01 AM #68
whteboy
Glock 37

Its might not get them anywhere but i bet it feels good to vent.
whteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:38 AM #69
paintballmanx2

paintballmanx2 plays in the APPA D3 division
[quote=beach eskimo;60982755]Okay Lemme be the first to say, stay in school and learn to spell.

Actually Trenton is pretty fricken smart...

+Christ+Krew+ >Island Paintball< >KND Hawaii<
paintballmanx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:56 PM #70
beach eskimo
The Haole Boy

[quote=paintballmanx2;60984038]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach eskimo View Post
Okay Lemme be the first to say, stay in school and learn to spell.

Actually Trenton is pretty fricken smart...
I never said he was not smart, I just said Stay in school. they teach you how to Spell in school

✔ Dun Goof'd
ReplyRegional Ups