Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Which was first in the develpment of man?
Anger 9 42.86%
Compassion 12 57.14%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2009, 01:25 AM #22
XtremeBawls
Are your Bawls Extreme?

Supposing God created us, and you're asking what came first to "man" (being homo-sapiens) then compassion would have been first because God had the compassion to create. Also compassion brings anger; without compassion what would we have to be angry about? Without compassion you wouldn't care the one you had feelings for was "with" someone else because there would be no compassion there, you wouldn't have the feelings for them. It would just be mindless sex, which in the end is all that really matters....Or does it?
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2009, 12:41 AM #23
JT man24325
IworkatJason'sretardfarm

JT man24325 helped look for balloons
JT man24325 is playing at Living Legends III
how can you be angry at something without first having compassion and then loosing it turning it to anger? and if your answer would be that your angered that you dont have compassion for something if anger came first you wouldnt have known what compassion was to begin with
Old 07-31-2009, 02:02 AM #24
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT man24325 View Post
how can you be angry at something without first having compassion and then loosing it turning it to anger? and if your answer would be that your angered that you dont have compassion for something if anger came first you wouldnt have known what compassion was to begin with
Um, wut?

I DISLIKE cats (the hair gets me all allergic and sick), but I CAN show compassion to a cat that meows out of hunger pains.

I love dogs (the hair doesn't get me sick or anything), but quickly angry when they're those little rat dogs or wiener dogs. The barking drives me mad!

So, I can do both.

CK member #04 (???)
Mastermind26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:29 AM #25
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..

has been a member for 10 years
A circle has no begining or end.
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
mynameisjonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:44 AM #26
JT man24325
IworkatJason'sretardfarm

JT man24325 helped look for balloons
JT man24325 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Um, wut?

I DISLIKE cats (the hair gets me all allergic and sick), but I CAN show compassion to a cat that meows out of hunger pains.

I love dogs (the hair doesn't get me sick or anything), but quickly angry when they're those little rat dogs or wiener dogs. The barking drives me mad!

So, I can do both.
im not saying in modern times im refering to the first people. now in present time we are taught compassion, anger, fear, and all other emotions in the first years of life. if the first people had nothing of value lost, or something harm them in anyway, why would they be angry?
Old 07-31-2009, 09:55 AM #27
Richard Paul Astley

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT man24325 View Post
im not saying in modern times im refering to the first people. now in present time we are taught compassion, anger, fear, and all other emotions in the first years of life. if the first people had nothing of value lost, or something harm them in anyway, why would they be angry?
No one really knows how the first people got here, but im pretty sure they'd be pretty angry about all of the cyberdemons running rampant at the time.
Ha ha ha, No one knows how the first people got to, or were made on earth. so you can't really say, they could be mad that they crashed here, happy that there was lots of food, or whatever else you plan to inject your religious veiws into.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:22 PM #28
Pwned6911
Erin Go Bragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflvikings View Post
Both would have occurred at the same time. Altruism was well evolved by the point that humans came around.