Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-16-2009, 11:43 AM #1
tyler 8]

Nexus Jersey

Hey guys, i live in the uk, and i have seen nexus training at bricket wood a few times

I am moving to florida, but i was hoping to get a Gold dye nexus jersey with my name and number. you know, just to show where im from ( and to look cool at the local field) I was going to get the one off dyepaintball.com but thats way too expensive. SO does anybody know where i can get one. It doesnt have to have my name and number. Hell it could even be signed. Im sixe M/L and if london nexus player looks at this, could you tell me what was your fraviroute year jersey?

Also i am going to Uk NSPL KOTH on 25th if any london nexus go there to laugh at us noobs haha.

many thanks, tyler.
tyler 8] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2009, 02:24 AM #2
ProtoJeffers

ProtoJeffers is a Professional paintball player
Hey Tyler.

I am sure some of the guys have Jerseys kicking around. Not sure if they will be the size you are after as they all wear 'em big!

I will prod them at the weekend and get them to reply here if they can sort something.

Cheers
Jeff
Old 07-18-2009, 04:26 AM #3
tyler 8]

Thank you so much
Old 07-25-2009, 01:07 PM #4
texus

look for clint this weekend at the nspl he will sort a top out for you
texus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:01 PM #5
clint#29

clint#29 is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler 8] View Post
Hey guys, i live in the uk, and i have seen nexus training at bricket wood a few times

I am moving to florida, but i was hoping to get a Gold dye nexus jersey with my name and number. you know, just to show where im from ( and to look cool at the local field) I was going to get the one off dyepaintball.com but thats way too expensive. SO does anybody know where i can get one. It doesnt have to have my name and number. Hell it could even be signed. Im sixe M/L and if london nexus player looks at this, could you tell me what was your fraviroute year jersey?

Also i am going to Uk NSPL KOTH on 25th if any london nexus go there to laugh at us noobs haha.

many thanks, tyler.
when you next at B/WOOD
clint#29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:04 PM #6
vijil
Giant Paintball Robot

Even though it's just a little OT I have to say it - the C7 nexus gear was the best. That was the only year that Dye have used a proper gold colour in their jerseys. I figure they stopped because it was too expensive, but dang that stuff was hot. I'm gutted I sold mine because nothing since has come close.

Are there any Nexus C7 jerseys still running around the place?

Last edited by vijil : 07-29-2009 at 08:07 PM.
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:06 PM #7
tyler 8]

okay, i am now in the us. If anyone could post me one that would be great, i have cash in paypal if anyone needs