Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-27-2009, 02:49 PM #106
Btown
<=EXPLICIT=>

Btown is a Professional paintball player
Btown plays in the USPL
Btown plays in the APPA D3 division
thanks Omalley! it was tough starting out with a man down for those first five games but we got our heads back on straight after a few humiliating losses.
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:54 PM #107
OMaLLeY

OMaLLeY owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
thanks Omalley! it was tough starting out with a man down for those first five games but we got our heads back on straight after a few humiliating losses.
^ Hey B-Town.. I watched most of your games.. There's was nothing humiliating about then.. You guys did not sit in the back and "pray" for someone to run through a lane! You guys went out and took it to every team that got in front of you! You guys showed that Explicit is a team that loves the sports and will play w/ heart and drive no matter what's thrown in front of you!

Way to Represent yourselves and ROCKSTAR! happy to support as always!

Last edited by OMaLLeY : 07-27-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: I type like a 'tard sometimes! LOL!
OMaLLeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:06 PM #108
Btown
<=EXPLICIT=>

Btown is a Professional paintball player
Btown plays in the USPL
Btown plays in the APPA D3 division
i just meant they were humiliating to us as a team, i felt bad for my teamates that we had to go through that, but i was stokked we got the fire going and picked it back up! Also there is nothing to feel bad about by losing to dynasty and impact etc. We felt bad that we weren't playing how we know we could!
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:08 PM #109
OMaLLeY

OMaLLeY owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btown View Post
i just meant they were humiliating to us as a team, i felt bad for my teamates that we had to go through that, but i was stokked we got the fire going and picked it back up! Also there is nothing to feel bad about by losing to dynasty and impact etc. We felt bad that we weren't playing how we know we could!
That's why there's ALWAYS another event! And one after that.....
Old 07-29-2009, 03:12 PM #110
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Explicit#23 is a Professional paintball player
Explicit#23 plays in the USPL
Explicit#23 supports Pev's Paintball
Explicit#23 plays in the APPA D3 division
Explicit#23 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
We apprecite everyones support and look forward to DC Challenge at the end of this month. Pev's will be great!
San Francisco EXPLICITRob Montiero#23
*MACDEV*HK ARMY*VIRTUE PAINTBALL*PB FASHION*SOCIAL PAINTBALL*PaintballPhotography.com*PbNation*JSG*TH IRTY FIRST OUTFITTERS PAINTBALL*

Explicit#23 is offline   Reply With Quote