PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-21-2009, 02:39 AM #1
ProtoJeffers

ProtoJeffers is a Professional paintball player
New home field for the boys.

The guys would like to announce that we have a new home in the UK for all things paintball. Just North of London, Brickett Wood Training Fields is quickly becoming the place to be if you want to play against the best teams. 2 full size Millennium fields and a hotel nearby makes the site perfect for us.

We will expecting a few CPL teams there just before Campaign to knock heads with which should be a lot of fun. The team is happy that we can now offer traveling teams a first rate field to practice on.

Thanks to Yorkie and the rest of the Brickett Wood for making us feel welcome and for looking after us.

Nexus
Old 07-21-2009, 02:00 PM #2
texus

yeah b/wood is a great training ground and and i have fun every time i play there
texus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:25 PM #3
the yorkie man

welcome nexus

hi guys
it is an honour having you guys at bricket wood, i must admit at first i was a bit worried that most pro teams were just a bunch of premadonnas that wanted it all there own way, this i can now lay down as a myth, clint and the guys have always been polite, helpful and always willing to follow the training site rules, i hope you lads get the most out of our venue and feel at home here, i look forward to seeing more of the worlds top teams at bricket wood and we will endevour to keep improving the facility as time goes on
good luck all.
yorkie
bricket wood site manager
to book a space
call 07968120424
the yorkie man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:07 PM #4
clint#29

clint#29 is a Professional paintball player
i would like to thank yorkie on behalf of nexus for putting us up this year.
i know every nexus play like turning up at b/wood for a good weekends training.

let hope its a great year for bricket wood and nexus

thanks again

clint
clint#29 is offline   Reply With Quote