Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-27-2001, 04:37 PM #1
OzZY

has been a member for 10 years
Angry

I bought a 2001 LCD Angel and a LCD Angel Intelifeed for it
Whats the propper way for going around installing the intelli feed onto the gun, into the chip, and onto the Revolution? Please help.. Diagrams would rock!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2001, 06:22 PM #2
Spy_Dre

theres a Diagram in the user manual with instructions. Check that out
Old 03-28-2001, 01:57 AM #3
Accord
WDP *********

You slide the wire through the back of where your 14 way is down into the grip frame and just plug it in.
Old 03-31-2001, 12:46 PM #4
BlitzPA9

BlitzPA9 is a founding member
1) Take off your stock sight rail. Open up the left grip cheek on your LCD. I took my grip frame off, I'm not sure if you have to or not. Then, feed the wire around your 14-way, snake it around so it's in the bottom tube. Feed it down through the grip frame so you can plug it into your board. The owners manual shows you were on the board to plug it in. Screw in your intellifeed sight rail, and you're done with the gun.

2) Take apart your revolution shell, and take out everything but the servo (motor that runs the paddles). Take out the whole battery area and the eye in the neck. Leave two wires going to the servo. Solder the two wires of the intellifeed to the servo. Put a casing or electrical tape on it and run the wire out of the battery door area. Put it all back together and plug the wire into your intellifeed sight rail after you attach it.

It always helps to test the intellifeed so you make sure you soldered it good enough before you put the rev back together.

Hope that helps.