Old 07-15-2009, 07:48 PM #85
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
CON*RAD is playing at Living Legends VI
CON*RAD owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CON*RAD is for the Gunfight
No matter how you make the paint you will have people *****ing about it. Every marker has a different taste of paint and your barrel/ bore size will determine how it flys out of the barrel. If you are one having problems with paint look into a nice barrel kit and underbore.

The way I see, if the **** dont break move closer and/or shoot them where it will. That seems to always work for me.

See everyone at Stalingrad
Deception Family #13

Just look at this gearbag sale!- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=85128249#post85128249
CON*RAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2009, 09:08 PM #86
pbva
I'm not wearing any pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CON*RAD View Post
No matter how you make the paint you will have people *****ing about it. Every marker has a different taste of paint and your barrel/ bore size will determine how it flys out of the barrel. If you are one having problems with paint look into a nice barrel kit and underbore.

The way I see, if the **** dont break move closer and/or shoot them where it will. That seems to always work for me.

See everyone at Stalingrad
Agree with all points, and at mid day with the allies less then 20' away I could not get closer. Had my Freak kit on and shooting under the limit.

If it was 300 cool....lets hope for 400 for Stalingrad.
pbva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:10 PM #87
Xfactor1331
Proving Grounds Or Die.

Xfactor1331 plays in the PSP
Xfactor1331 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Xfactor1331 plays in the APPA D3 division
If anyone who was german reads this send me a pm on who you were jersey or gun just because you were all a great group of guys
Xfactor1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:00 AM #88
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field

WhiteRiverPaintball is playing at Living Legends V
WhiteRiverPaintball posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbva View Post

If it was 300 cool....lets hope for 400 for Stalingrad.
Or even more!
White River Paintball Field is over 100 acres of urban, woodsball and scenario paintball, located in the Indianapolis, Indiana metro area. WRP also features an on-site pro-shop, 10 acre camping area, epic scenario events and over a dozen playing fields including multiple aircraft, two-story towers, multi-acre city, forts, military vehicles, jungle huts, deep woods and more!

Upcoming Scenario Event Schedule:

* Battle for Chicago: Mafia Wars - November 7th, 8th & 9th, 2014 *
* Jungle Run: Blood Diamonds - March 20th, 21st & 22nd, 2015*
* Summer 2015 Scenario Event - July 17th, 18th & 19th, 2015 *
Join us on Facebook
WhiteRiverPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:29 PM #89
Cramps

Also, my ideas for the next 2 WWII scenarios after Stalingrand are Battle of the Bulge and Battle of Berlin.

I'll be rolling German for all WWII scenarios, or Japanese if you do a Pacific battles
Cramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:56 PM #90
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cramps View Post
I'll be rolling German for all WWII scenarios, or Japanese if you do a Pacific battles
We just need to create an island in the middle of the field for Iwo Jima.
White River Paintball Field is over 100 acres of urban, woodsball and scenario paintball, located in the Indianapolis, Indiana metro area. WRP also features an on-site pro-shop, 10 acre camping area, epic scenario events and over a dozen playing fields including multiple aircraft, two-story towers, multi-acre city, forts, military vehicles, jungle huts, deep woods and more!

Join us on Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 10:03 PM #91
JeSTeR_1269
Air Assault!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRiverPaintball View Post
We just need to create an island in the middle of the field for Iwo Jima.
dont give me ideas ben...

Every Day I'm Hoverin
JeSTeR_1269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:53 PM #92
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
I think you guys should do a non historic scenarios sometime in the future such as alien vs human and that kinda stuff
Deception Family #13

Just look at this gearbag sale!- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=85128249#post85128249
Old 07-21-2009, 09:36 PM #93
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field

How bout the BT Paintball Big Game?

----------------------------------------------
White River Paintball is proud to be the Indiana location for the BT Paintball Global Big Game - The single biggest multi-national paintball game in the world!

What is the BT Paintball Global Big Game? Simply put, it's a one-day paintball game that will be held at over 85 paintball fields across the world. With thousands of paintballers across the globle playing at the same time, this is an opportunity for you to help make paintball history! The game itself pits blue team versus red team with missions given out throughout the day to help each team rack up points. Points will be totaled up and sent to BT Paintball Headquarters for a global point total to see who won.

Come out August 8th to help make history during the BT Paintball Global Big Game!

Game Info

Saturday August 8th:
8:00am - Registration, paint sales, air fills and chronograph stations open
9:30am - Game briefing
10:00am to 12:30pm - Game on
12:30pm to 1:30pm - Lunch break (hamburgers and hot dogs available for purchase)
1:30pm to 4:00pm - Game on
Awards ceremony immediately following end of game
(Pick-up games will be held after event)

Pricing:
$25 per player if pre-registered by August 2nd
$35 per player for walk-ons. Walk-ons are welcome day of event.

Price includes free air/co2, door prizes and entry to the event.

Event Paint Only - 2,000 round case of BT Custom Big Game Paint:
$65 - Pre-paid
$69 - Day of Event

You can pre-register online and find more info on the Scenario Games section of our website.

Join us on Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 09:43 PM #94
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field

Also, check out the updated field pics on the website - including Omaha Beach.

Here's some samples:

Join us on Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 03:26 PM #95
DELuxemoDEL
DELuxe_moDEL

If women ran the world, would missiles be shaped different?

Dood!! If you do non-historic scenarios I would LOVe to see some G.I. Joe vs. Cobra. I always wanted to kick Destro in his wing dings and things! Or maybe something a little more current? The middle east has been providing material for things like this since..... well, forever. However, if you ever do a Lord of the Rings one, I will deny ever playing out there
DELuxemoDEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:19 PM #96
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELuxemoDEL View Post
Dood!! If you do non-historic scenarios I would LOVe to see some G.I. Joe vs. Cobra. I always wanted to kick Destro in his wing dings and things! Or maybe something a little more current? The middle east has been providing material for things like this since..... well, forever. However, if you ever do a Lord of the Rings one, I will deny ever playing out there
Ha! We'll think about it.

However, we have to stay away from copyrighted material (Lord of the Rings and GI Joe) due to... well copyright of course.

Regardless, we'll continue to improve the facility where ever possible - that is our goal.

Join us on Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 09:21 PM #97
tmauriello

has been a member for 10 years
tmauriello owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey all, me and my brothers and a couple friends played the big game (we were allied, the guys in the 3 pop up tents near the building) and had a great time! Seeing all the posts I wanted to give my own views of the weekend:

Pricing - I thought for a scenario game, especially if you pre-registered, it was appropriately priced. Many scenario games also charge for air and it was included. I thought it was a very good value, especially considering how well run it was! You get what you pay for!

Reffing - Awesome! I think there was always a ref around if there was a firefight happening, keeping an eye on things, doing paint-checks, etc. They had great attitudes and seemed highly committed.

Organization - Great! Even with the rain, you guys were organized, had a plan and would have started on time if it wasn't raining.

Paint - Hard to judge given the wet and humidity. I also totally understand a field erring on the side of slightly harder paint so as to avoid too many breaks in rental guns.

Hot guns - There were a couple times we were getting extremely out-ranged, and we use high-end, finely tuned guns set in the mid 270's. I think you should chrono players re-inserting into the game at the entry points if possible. It would cut down on guns creeping up during the day and make it harder to cheat.

Facilities - I never experienced a wait for a spot in the bathroom. We had our own staging area set up, so I can't speak to staging area, but it seemed OK. Never a line for air, camping and parking was close. All in all a great setup!

Final game - the issue there was that the allies started early, then the reffs turned us around and while we were heading back the real game started and we got a lousy start. It would have lasted much longer and been far more competitive if we had a clean start. (I did think you guys should have seen that and re-started the game.)

All in all a REALLY fun weekend and a very well run scenario! Keep it up Ben!
I wish I could make the next one, but I'm busy. I may be out Aug 2 for the anniversary game, and then I'll be done for the season as my second kid is showing up soon after!

Thanks again we loved it!
Tim
tmauriello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:14 AM #98
Cramps

How about trench warfare?

Let's have an epic Heaven vs Hell scenario! Jk, that would create a big flame war over religion. So Zombies vs Humans would be cool. Headshots, gun hits, and torso hits only?
Cramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:46 PM #99
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
The BT game looks intresting, anyone plain on going? I think I might show if I dont have to work.
Deception Family #13

Old 08-02-2009, 05:34 PM #100
pbva
I'm not wearing any pants

Considering the amount of land you guys own, you could always create an actual WWI trench system. Played a field in NYC that had one. It was more of a bowl with trenches in the middle, maybe 100' X 100'. Also dug up some "artillery craters," in no mans land with the flags in the middle.

Lots of goggle shots but that is the nature of trench warfare. They had static poles holding full auto guns that a player could fill with their own paint to simulate the machine gun nests.

Each general had two artillery strikes that could wipe out anyone (half of their own team) in no mans land and the first portion of the trenches. Smoke simulated toxic gas and each team had two to use. Anyone caught in the smoke is out.
pbva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:37 PM #101
Ironinfamy

Ironinfamy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ironinfamy supports Team VICIOUS
I'm playing in the bt big game and can't wait. I think that my whole team is playing.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:08 PM #102
CON*RAD
Infinity Legend

Annual Supporting Member
I was on vacation when they called me and had no computer to pre register for the BT game. I might make it there but I work 7 days a week until school starts. I will try to get out of work, any word on how many might show for the event?
Deception Family #13

Old 08-03-2009, 04:15 PM #103
Ironinfamy

Ironinfamy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ironinfamy supports Team VICIOUS
I have no idea but you should come out it's going to be a blast
Old 08-03-2009, 10:31 PM #104
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by CON*RAD View Post
I was on vacation when they called me and had no computer to pre register for the BT game. I might make it there but I work 7 days a week until school starts. I will try to get out of work, any word on how many might show for the event?
We're expecting 100 players.

It's not going to be as big as our 2 day events, but it'll still be really fun.

Join us on Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 12:07 AM #105
JeSTeR_1269
Air Assault!

I'll be there. Reppin ref'd up
woot

Every Day I'm Hoverin