I am moving, therefore, I am selling ALL of my gear. I am going to sell it together, or I will not sell it. I will not part any of this out. Please, save us both the time and don't inquire "how much for just the tank?" or "how much for the ninja mask?" This package is $500 OBO. But I know what it is worth, and I don't need to get rid of it, so no lowballs please. I have some pictures below of all of the equipment. If you need better pictures, or a close up of any particular item, let me know and I can get them to you via email. List of what is included:
- Limited Edition PM7, UL frame, UL barrel, on/off, camo color, no box, no manual
- Halo B, virtue crown. Stickers can be removed if necessary. Would have to locate original lid if it's that important to you.
- Evil double Velcro 3+4 pack. Well used, but incredibly comfortable. Will include the 7 or 8 standard pods I have with it.
- Ninja E-Vents mask. Traded for it used, includes smoke and clear lens. Never actually played with it myself.
- American Flag Flex as pictured. Double strapped. White Pearl EPS frames. Blue fade lens. American flag strap. Red bottoms. Black Soft ears. Lens was used ONCE.
- Yellow flex. Double strapped (underneath strap is "Contract Killer"). Yellow frame. Yellow mirror lens, visible scratches, but still usable.
- 68/45 tank. Still in hydro as pictured. Always played with and stored with the neoprene tank cover on it. Not a single scratch on the tank. Tank cover included.
- Size 40" waist JT red team pants. I'm size 33" waist, just cinch em up at the top with a belt, and you'll get more bounces than you'd believe.
- DYE size large gloves in mask picture included. Index and middle fingers cut off on both gloves.
- Anything else that I have laying around that I deem paintball related I will include for you. Some squeedgie's and what not.
I check my email frequently. Looking for a quick and easy sale. If you have any questions, or interest, please do not hesitate to let me know. Please include a phone number, and the latest time that I can return your call if you are interested. Thank you for looking.
1. I do not ship first
2. Paypal (+ Shipping and fees), no other payments accepted
3. I am not parting out
4. No trades
5. I use USPS Priority mail. If you want insurance, pay for it. If you really need another freight company, maybe we can work something out, but you are paying for it.
Again, if you need more pictures let me know. I am in the Boston, MA area. Willing to meet within reason if you are local. If we agree to meet, no tire kickers. You should have every intention of buying my stuff and not wasting our time.