Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-19-2009, 09:29 PM #1
eXn Gibbs

Final Score

I peaced as soon as they said game over, got my stuff from my locker and went to the cabin and packed up First time at ION and had a ****load of fun. Couple things to say.

1. We need to figure out a way to distingish the teams better... Running through the woods and having to either give away your position or friendly fire sucks.
2. Refs you did an amazing job, but we needed some more to call people out. Great Job though, I talked with a few refs and they were kind of upset aswell with the new refs because they get so many new ones and yada and they don't have enough time to train them to prepare them for something like ION. But great job none the less!

I'll probably add more

All I gotta say is...

1st Panzer Represent!
Germans!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2009, 09:33 PM #2
zinja

So, what was the final score?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:36 PM #3
eXn Gibbs

Thats what i'm wondering...............
Old 07-19-2009, 09:47 PM #4
dstanley753
XOXO ~ Mad Hatter

dstanley753 posts videos on PbNation
dstanley753 supports our troops
dstanley753 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dstanley753 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
126 to 94 if I remember right. German win of course!!!

GraveDiggersPaintball
Team Elder/ SGT at ARMS
Old 07-19-2009, 09:56 PM #5
eXn Gibbs

I would hope so, friday night we shut em out on the castle, saturday it was 35-5 at like 6
Old 07-19-2009, 11:12 PM #6
Hopton
Brace Yoself!

christ, allies get their ***** whooped when im not there

Im Gunnin For Your You
Old 07-20-2009, 01:26 AM #7
officer J
"TAP"

so....looks like there will be another Battle for Britain....hint hint

"You do have the right to remain silent, what you lack is the ability."

I see guilty people.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:20 AM #8
psy-kosis
Released from the lab....

hopefully its not all sleet this year

"In our eyes, the German... of the future must be slim and slender, as fast as a greyhound, tough as leather and hard as Krupp steel." Adolph Hitler
KRUPP CORP. A better future through bioengineering!!!! We do the unethical so you dont have to!
Ask us about our regime change program.

Proud Member of ZYKLON B The baddest team in paintball
US ARMY(RET) Grunt Killer RANGER!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:10 AM #9
officer J
"TAP"

Quote:
Originally Posted by psy-kosis View Post
hopefully its not all sleet this year
No freaking kidding, you down for another run predators?

"You do have the right to remain silent, what you lack is the ability."

I see guilty people.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:15 AM #10
Nate473
Hail to the King

So krauts what was up with the reballs again this year i have a knot on my head the size of a golf ball thanks to it... oh yea and the flipping illegal insertions, and lets not forget the BONUS BALLS and shooting dead players who are trying to reinsert. **NEWS FLASH** if your barrel condom is on and you see a gun over the persons head DONT ****ING SHOOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:47 AM #11
noah harper
••E-BRAKE••

noah harper donated to help Peyton Trent
noah harper owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noah harper supports Team VICIOUS
noah harper supports Bob Gurnsey
noah harper supports Pev's Paintball
noah harper is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate473 View Post
So krauts what was up with the reballs again this year i have a knot on my head the size of a golf ball thanks to it... oh yea and the flipping illegal insertions, and lets not forget the BONUS BALLS and shooting dead players who are trying to reinsert. **NEWS FLASH** if your barrel condom is on and you see a gun over the persons head DONT ****ING SHOOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't hear of anybody using reballs, I think you're just a sore looser. I got overshot and bonus balled to high hell by the Allies... but that's just part of a large scale paintball game. I bet you did it to a few players too. It just happens.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:50 AM #12
general rob
Hell Katz

Annual Supporting Member
WHY? Again with the blame game or shooting bad stuff out your gun.

Nate473- Not one reball was found . Judges all over crono and checking hoppers on and off the field.
And where did you see them reinsert? cause by the look of those reinsertion lines and amount of players going in and out of them , they were using them just fine. (Allie too).

And as for the over shooting, 25bps x 3000 players .............some times it will happen.

And just so you know, they arent realy german soldiers, they just play them for paintball.
Woo
Old 07-20-2009, 07:10 AM #13
wardoggy

Not expecting to get overshot in a very large-scale scenario game is a highly unrealistic and inexperienced assumption...
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 AM #14
Grazi
Hoagies...Ya hoagies

Grazi is playing at Living Legends V
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Grazi supports Team VICIOUS
Yeah no reballs were found anywhere.

Pete Murphy and I walked around the field way way after the game was over looking around and so nothing of the sort.

But yeah Battle for Britain... I like it.
MVP: ROME 2045 ~ French Indian War 2854
Old 07-20-2009, 08:14 AM #15
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

reigec owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
reigec has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
well, mabey if the allies would get out as soon as they were hit...
one guy was sittin back in the woods by the allied base, we got right next to the base, i know for a fact i hit him, i saw it on his mask, he wouldnt call himself out. he caught half a hopper
Old 07-20-2009, 08:33 AM #16
Ross17
Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote:

No reballs were fired during this years game, not a reball found on field nor a reball displayed to any refs to show us you were hit by them, so you might as well give up on spreading stupid rumors.

4 full CCM'd pumps
Old 07-20-2009, 08:35 AM #17
ozcardshop
made of trampoline

Annual Supporting Member
ozcardshop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ozcardshop is for the Gunfight
ozcardshop supports Pev's Paintball
not to be stupid or anything but ive played reball before at indoor field and reball doesnt hurt anymore then a paintball that bounced

i was hit so much this weekend i probably had 5c more bounces then hits and my head has the knots to prove that

some paint that was sold was a little thicker shelled and it felt hard as anything but it was a great time

going into a game with 3500 players and not expecting to get hit and have welts or even have it hurt a little is kind of stupid
Old 07-20-2009, 09:08 AM #18
TheGreyMage

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
dont be a sore loser please. i have been to more then 20 scenario games now, and i have not been cheated on or bonus balled any more in this game then any other (per capita of course). i want to thank the americans for making a good push at the end of the night to bring the scores a bit closer and keep the morning interesting. also, thanks for being targets for me all weekend, i enjoyed being a target for you guys. extra special thanks to the german command team for being awesome this year, and to the generals wife for the cookie tent and everyone who brought cookies.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:37 AM #19
njhusker
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigec View Post
well, mabey if the allies would get out as soon as they were hit...
one guy was sittin back in the woods by the allied base, we got right next to the base, i know for a fact i hit him, i saw it on his mask, he wouldnt call himself out. he caught half a hopper
here we go....

That is the second time I read something in like ten minutes about the allies not going out when shot... You might want to keep what you say here in check because once you put it in writing it is forever. And let me tell you it happened both directions my friend. Now if the allies won the game and you tried to flame I guess it would make sense. But the Germans winning and then whining about ONE guy YOU saw not go out does not make the entire allied side dishonest...

Next. I heard about entire teams not leaving the field when peppered with paint and you know what? I did not see it and it was not confirmed by any refs so I will not spread the rumors.....

As for me, I shot two people and watched them wipe paint off their masks but I do not know if that was splatter after I hit their hoppers (gun hits did not count for this game) or maybe I hit a small twig in front of them or whatever... I am not a ref so I will not make inflamed statements that only lead to more flaming.... I just kept shooting them until they called themselves out... not a big deal.

Frankly, even if you were standing 2 feet away and put 5 rounds on a guys mask and he wipes and shoots you back it still does not make 1650 allied players cheaters... so please stop pouring gasoline on a lit match and just say you saw one guy wipe paint... the rest is a waste of forum space.

Rant over

Generic message here...

Sorry, but I will fiercely defend my honor and the integrity of my team every time. We pride ourselves on being honest and we self police in that regard. I have even called myself out on a bounce figuring it is not that guy's fault the paint did not break....

If you have not tried it before, trust me, you will be amazed how good you feel if you play with honor....

nuff said
Fight every battle as if it were your last...either way all your troubles will be over.
Farewell friends...... It was a GREAT ride while it lasted

Last edited by njhusker : 07-20-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:40 AM #20
reigec
In Memory of Lt. Klouser

reigec owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
reigec has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
chill out, its all good, people cheated on both sides, im just sayin, i saw that one completely ignore the hit on his mask that was clearly visible.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:46 AM #21
njhusker
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigec View Post
chill out, its all good, people cheated on both sides, im just sayin, i saw that one completely ignore the hit on his mask that was clearly visible.
With respect I offer this suggestion... going forward if you want to say there was cheating on both sides and you saw it personally, then say, "I saw cheating on both sides" and not say, ..."if the allies would go out when shot."

See the difference? As I said, it is just a suggestion.

And one more time... I will defend the integrity of my team every time and challenge anyone to prove any of us ever cheated.... Sorry, cannot "chill out" on that one... I will not have it any other way and all my teammates know it.
Fight every battle as if it were your last...either way all your troubles will be over.
Farewell friends...... It was a GREAT ride while it lasted