Advertisement
Old 07-08-2009, 12:49 PM #65
Marko34256

has been a member for 10 years
Marko34256 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Marko34256 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx625 View Post
Imo's is the ****. It's only is St. Louis and some other parts of Missouri I believe.
imos is pretty good...definitely not the best ive ever had though.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:48 AM #66
mauld64

i used to be a huge pepperoini and jalapano fan but recently tried cicis bbq pizza it was great
mauld64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:11 AM #67
WickedJester67
Into The Void

Ham, mushrooms, extra cheese, and pineapple.

Edit, And Shakey's pizza. Although it's no longer in MY area. That pizza and Mojos were THE ****.

Last edited by WickedJester67 : 07-09-2009 at 04:16 AM.
WickedJester67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:00 AM #68
slayer0704
(\ /)

slayer0704 donated to help Peyton Trent
slayer0704 helped look for balloons
slayer0704 is playing at Living Legends III
slayer0704 is playing at Living Legends V
I love the stuffed crust at pizza hut.............they should sell just the crust.....the rest sucks ***
slayer0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:42 PM #69
HashbrownsSCCD (Banned)

Chicago style, from chicago, with italian sausage, and the works.
HashbrownsSCCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:14 PM #70
tuna

Not to be pretentious... but all you guys who think that dominos/papa johns/pizza hut is the best pizza need to learn more about food. There are certain qualities that someone who is evaluating food will look for. And when the pizzas all come delivered to the store pre-frozen, with all the ingredients frozen, and then goes through a conveyor belt in 2 minutes, its simply impossible for the pizza to have those qualities.

When I can get a dominos medium pizza for $5, yeah thats a pretty huge meal for 5 bucks, but I'm not confused as to the pizza being better than pizza made with fresh dough, fresh quality cheese, fresh ingredients, etc.

As for the best pizza... there are many local chains and individual restaurants around me that have great pizza.
tuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:37 PM #71
Abloec

Pepperoni
Abloec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:59 PM #72
Marko34256

Marko34256 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Marko34256 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuna View Post
Not to be pretentious... but all you guys who think that dominos/papa johns/pizza hut is the best pizza need to learn more about food. There are certain qualities that someone who is evaluating food will look for. And when the pizzas all come delivered to the store pre-frozen, with all the ingredients frozen, and then goes through a conveyor belt in 2 minutes, its simply impossible for the pizza to have those qualities.

When I can get a dominos medium pizza for $5, yeah thats a pretty huge meal for 5 bucks, but I'm not confused as to the pizza being better than pizza made with fresh dough, fresh quality cheese, fresh ingredients, etc.

As for the best pizza... there are many local chains and individual restaurants around me that have great pizza.
i could list some local chains, but only people that live near me would know what im talking about...so thats pretty much pointless.

the thread should be titled "which major pizza chain is your favorite?"

for me, papa murphys has the best pizza as far as chains are concerned (though it's not a huge chain)

little caesers packs the best bang for your buck--can't go wrong with the $5 hot n ready.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:58 PM #73
pulverizerlinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuna View Post

I was mostly asking about those kinds of places. Of course the homestyle stuff is way good, but not everyone can get that, especially at good prices.

But I agree, good dough can make a pizza. I love homemade too.
pulverizerlinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:32 PM #74
therealcaboosereborn
IM BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutt View Post
i know people who are well travelled beyond many, and they have all told me that simple pizza with sauce and cheese in Italy trumps any new york or chicago style pizza by far.
You should really get off Italy's nut's.
therealcaboosereborn is offline   Reply With Quote