Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-13-2009, 01:08 AM #1
ilikegunz

nxe pack. But not really the question

Bout to pick up one of the 3+2+2 OR the 4+3+2 nxe packs. My question is, well, in the 3.2.2 pack, obviously u have 3 really secure strpped sectopns for the pods to go in. However, for thr 4.3.2, thats obviously the same case, except instead, there are FOUR "super safe/secure and strapped" spots for pods to go in. My question is, I play mid, and I have NOT gotten a new pack in a while. Would i be better off gettin which one? I ask this because, usually i go on the field with 3 pods, but no more. Ima go on with at least 4 from now on. Thing is, lets say I end up getting the 3.2.2 pack. And I end up using the 3 most "secure" pods in the pack, and then have to get my fourth pod from the "less secure" part of the pack. Are the pods just as easy to get out of the "less secure" parts of the pack as they are to remove from the "very secure" parts of the pack? Thank you

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the field at all times. Failure to cooperate with these instructions may result in injury,death, or worse, ejection from the field."
ilikegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2009, 08:14 AM #2
rpearce1475

the "very secure part" has loops that hold the pods in, with velcro straps on the bottom to keep them from falling out, and also has ejectors to make it easier to pull the pods out. the "less secure" has just elastic loops you place the pods in. So no, it is not as easy to remove pods from the "less secure" area, but it is still not very hard.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:12 PM #3
spyder_013
**Back Center Crew**

spyder_013 plays in the PSP
spyder_013 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spyder_013 supports Team VICIOUS
spyder_013 plays in the APPA D4 division
I run a 4+3+2 and I run 7 pods in it (I play back), I always use the "Less Secure" Pods first and they are easy enough to get out... I am always grabbing for a pod before my paint runs out anyways, so I have time if the pod does give me trouble getting it out.

But, is 1 extra pod slot really gonna make your profile a lot bigger? I would just go for the 4 pack, that one extra slot is not going to make a lot of difference, you most likely arent going to get shot in the pack more often because of it. I see a lot of snake players even using the 4 pod harness, because then they dont use the "Less Secure" slots (that would increase their profile when they are crawling, and may get them shot).

Vicious Jersey Sale

spyder_013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:18 PM #4
ilikegunz

just keep in mind guys, that I am talking about the 2007 packs. They are called the 3.2.2 nxe pro packs or the 4.3.2 nxe pro packs. How are these in performance comparison to their newer cousins, the 2008 elevation packs, whiich hold just as many (have 3.2.2 and 4.3.2) and look very similar

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the field at all times. Failure to cooperate with these instructions may result in injury,death, or worse, ejection from the field."
ilikegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:24 PM #5
spyder_013
**Back Center Crew**

spyder_013 plays in the PSP
spyder_013 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spyder_013 supports Team VICIOUS
spyder_013 plays in the APPA D4 division
They are about the same. Looks are the main differences.

Vicious Jersey Sale

spyder_013 is offline   Reply With Quote