Please read the following rules before offering:
1. Please post here before PM. I do not have AIM at work; therefore PM is the best way of getting my attention, and I will return all PMs promptly.
2. I've done many high end marker trades involving SL66s, PL Egos, and many other highend markers trades totaling upvto 45+ positive feedbacks with many highend gun trades. I'm a respected GWC Member, and also an supporting member as well. If you have more feedback than I do, then we can discuss shipping.
3. If you post here for trade, you' will ship your marker first unless otherwise noted.
4. Once I receive your marker, if there are any issues that are not discussed before hand, I will return them to you at your cost.
5. If you're offering a trade and adding money, please specify how much you're adding. That will make this thread much easier to facilitate. I can not stress this point enough. Don't expect me to ask you how much to add, you know how much your marker is worth and I've posted how much mine is worth. Subtract your marker's value against mine and you get the amount.
6. Please be mature when you're posting and try to write in an intelligent manner. I will not try to decipher your post.
7. Payment method is Cashier's Check or Money Order from USPS, I'll only accept Paypal if you're a verified .
8. Items will be send through USPS priority mail, buyer will pay for shipping cost if you want another method, you will pay for the cost. Insurance is recommended at buyer's cost as well.
Lucky 15 Kit
The .685 barrel has a little wear on the tip
Will NOT part
Price: $ 100 Shipped
Insert(.687): $ 10
Whole thing: $50