PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-09-2009, 09:50 PM #1
Birdman23

WG-65 O-ring help for USAF

Hi,

I am with a squadron in the USAF, we own 20 Armotech WG-65 that we use for tactical training scenarios. We haven't used them in about 2 years because our paintball guru is no longer with us and the markers leak CO2 from various points. I have recently been tasked to get these things up and running, and my paintball experience is nada. What I'm trying to find is an o-ring replacement kit, more specifically the o-ring that attaches the ASA adapter to the marker, as this is where most are leaking. I can't find the size of the o-ring so that I can order new ones. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Birdman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2009, 08:22 PM #2
Battlefield

Better contact http://warsensor.com/. they used to be the same company. If not try, http://buypbl.com/. It's a canadian website but they have a dealer in New York and they were the official dealer of armotech a long time ago.
Battlefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:27 AM #3
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

has been a member for 10 years
Are you at Beale AFB? Before I sold the store I sold them a bunch of equipment which included 20 Armotech guns. If so contact me and I will give you all the spare parts that I have for these guns which are the only remaining parts left in the U.S. I can also give you a training class on maintaining and fixing these things. I really have 0 involvement in paintball anymore and I came across this on a google search. Email me at jmiles1972@yahoo.com and I will give you whatever assistance I can.

I no longer own DMSPaintball.com. Call the store directly at 925-608-3319 for all your questions.
devilmountainsports is offline   Reply With Quote