Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-29-2009, 03:48 PM #43
mightymoose
convert or purge

Quote:
Originally Posted by writersen View Post
Judging by her checking the rule book many times i call shens on that statement
i would rather have a ref check the book even if the rule is known or not that way if a fight insues the ref can say here it is in black in white and for you being a douche and fighting it here have a gross or major, she is there to enforce the refs are doing there jobs and to call it as she see's it if its wrong or right

and what is a d4 player doing trying to argue with a d1 rank... somewhere along the lines im thinking the player doesnt have the experiance the d1 ref does... or they would probably be higher on the scale then d4 or is that my own thought on the subject,

all in all i have not heard or seen any major problems from the reffing that wouldnt be found in the psp format, reffs sometimes make biast call or what not who knows the motives but during the game there right and the spectator is not get over it if you have a problem with it get psp certified and be a ref but its not worth the 100 bucks a day

Grew up in the school of j-tizzle moneys
mightymoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:10 AM #44
ECartman

ECartman is a Supporting Member
ECartman plays in the USPL
ECartman plays in the PSP
ECartman is playing at Living Legends III
ECartman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ECartman supports Team VICIOUS
Waiting on a reply from her not her fanboys with supposed excuses.
ECartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:04 PM #45
ghostinthewood

ghostinthewood plays in the PSP
ghostinthewood is playing at Living Legends III
ghostinthewood supports Team VICIOUS
ghostinthewood plays in the APPA D4 division
Thats cute, claim people are fanboys when they disagree with you. Obviously you ran out of arguments. It comes down to the rulebook says players, nothing about refs.

If rules applied to everyone then you wouldnt see all photographers in shorts and a lot of refs in more than 2 layers/padding. Quit being immature and go off topic when you cant make a point.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:55 PM #46
Awall0502

heys guys lets not use this area to argue ok?! i had to ref like that because JT was not at the event and only manufacturers are aloud to sell their products onsite at PSP events. And when I show up to an event to work for PSP i sign a waiver that pretty much signs my life away if anything were to happen. i did not have anything i could do about my broken equipment and that has nothing to do with this thread or improving the series. if a player is warned about equipment they must change it before the next point or risk penalties. and that is all i have to say on that topic. and plz guys lets not resort to calling each other names and such. there is no point in it. lets be civil and talk to one another respectfully.
~AK~
Awall0502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:15 PM #47
Tapper

Ruling

Got confirmation, According to PSP officials the refs do not have the same requirements as the players, nor do the pit-side coaches or spectator-side coaches. If the head-ref had a problem with the functionality of her equipment I'm sure he would have addressed it, he obviously did not. If a ref over-ruled her on the player wearing short sleeves he was dead wrong period. Just because one ref lets a rule slide does not mean the next one will. Now I don't think Andrea penalized you for rolling your pants up she asked you to follow a rule FOR PLAYERS, not refs.

Example: You do not see football players and refs wearing the same equipment. In paintball Reffs can wear as many layers as they like paintball players can not. The rule clearly says it is directed to players. If Andrea were playing it would be a different story. I hope this clears things up, lets move forward please.

Email: axpspaintball@bellsouth.net
MSXL Website: www.msxlevents.net
Tapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:17 PM #48
502 killa
THIRDEYE

Annual Supporting Member
502 killa plays in the PSP
502 killa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
502 killa plays in the APPA D2 division
any word on a layout for the ntense event?
Old 06-30-2009, 11:21 PM #49
Tapper

Layouts

Start a new thread asking for past PSP layout opinions.

Old 06-30-2009, 11:48 PM #50
502 killa
THIRDEYE

Annual Supporting Member
502 killa plays in the PSP
502 killa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
502 killa plays in the APPA D2 division
??what??
Old 07-01-2009, 12:04 AM #51
Tapper

Layouts

No I have no clue what Brent has in mind I will try to find out. If you like you can start a thread asking for suggestions.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:54 AM #52
unlimited

Hopefully the World Cup layout will be out soon and you can set it up for this event.
unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:54 AM #53
p8ntballbulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited View Post
Hopefully the World Cup layout will be out soon and you can set it up for this event.
Agreed
Adam Geis Fan #41

Flip Syde

www.pgpaintball.net
p8ntballbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:09 PM #54
ECartman

ECartman is a Supporting Member
ECartman plays in the USPL
ECartman plays in the PSP
ECartman is playing at Living Legends III
ECartman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ECartman supports Team VICIOUS
Rescued by daddy and ignored the point of the post. Oh well, what else can you expect?
ECartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:31 PM #55
Awall0502

I'm not really sure what else u wanted for a response.what else are u wanting to be addressed in that post.I honestly don't know what u are wanting to know.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:20 AM #56
Awall0502

and my daddys name is tracy wallace his number is (812) 455-2156. if you have anything you feel u need to say about his daughter im sure hed love to hear it. believe me, i dont need to be rescued by anyone. plz leave the petty stuff outside this thread. now... what are u asking that i am not answering? i am genuinely not sure what question has not been answered.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:13 PM #57
undertow00

undertow00 plays in the PSP
undertow00 plays in the APPA D2 division
Ok So I Have Been Playing Paintball For 8 Years Now And It Has Slowly Turned Into A Bunch Of "blame" Games Instead Of Paintball. If You Have A Problem That Is Actually A Real Problem Not A "we Lost So I Am Going To Complain" Problem Then Address It In A Polite Formal Comment. Otherwise Dont Do It At All. I Have Reffed Many Tournaments And I Know How Fast Stuff Happens And Sometimes You Miss Stuff. Plus Sometimes A Player Thinks Something Happened That Didnt. (i.e. Ball Broke On Bunker Not On Player) If You Dont Like The Reffing Then Call The Next Field And Donate Your Time And Body To Ref. Apparently You Have Never Reffed An Event. This Is By Far The Best Format And Tourney We Have In Indiana And Anywhere Around Here, I Played Psp Chi-town Last Week And We Got Bad Calls. And That Was After Spending $1500 For Entry. Dont Complain When Your Spending 1/4 Of That To Play. And Andrea Was On A Different Field, So She Is Not The Problem. There Is Always Going To Be Missed Calls. So Either Get Used To It Or Go Play Soccer. Quit Being Whiners And Figure Out How To Be Winners. Losing A Match Doesnt Happen Because Of One "bad Call" It Happens Because People Lose The Drive To Win Because They Would Rather Dwell On One Incedent. Rock And Roll. See Everyone In Can-tucky
RIDE OR DIE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RIP PG
"what is montana"
IF YOU HAVE YOUR SETUP IN YOUR SIG YOUR A NOOB
www.pbasylum.com
undertow00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:22 PM #58
Tapper

^^^^^^^Awesome^^^^^^^