Annual Supporting Member
tonybhall is a Moderator
tonybhall is BST Trusted
tonybhall is a Paintball photographer
tonybhall donated to help Peyton Trent
tonybhall supports Team VICIOUS
tonybhall supports our troops
***Vicious Series Photographers- Posting Rules***

Rules for posting threads offering photography service in this Forum.

1. You must have the Photographers tag indicating you are recognized by PBN as a working PB PHotographer. Don't have one? Go here:
http://www.pbnation.com/sendmessage.php?subject=17
and request one.
What's this photography badge all about? Go here to find out:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3092053

2. Do not spam PBN. You may make one thread in the appropriate regional or tournament forums announcing where you'll be next.

3. You may update that thread with photos from that event and the status of the gallery.

4. You may add a link to your website in your sig.

5. You may NOT list pricing info in your threads. You may use PMs. If someone asks you about prices or booking info in your thread, reply to them via PMs.

6. You may use PBN to find contacts and book teams or groups but you must do it through PMs.

7. Do NOT make multiple threads for the same event.

8. If you want to have a thread with pricing info, you may make a thread in the paintball services area of the BST forums. You may put a link to that thread in your sig.

9. All other PBN rules apply.

Any thread violating these rules will be deleted and the member will be infracted or banned. Repeated violations will result in loss of photography tag and privileges.

Please PM me with any questions concerning these rules.

I'm not saying that stupidity should be punishable by death. But I do think we should remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:52 PM #2
tonybhall
Mag Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
tonybhall is a Moderator
tonybhall is BST Trusted
tonybhall is a Paintball photographer
tonybhall donated to help Peyton Trent
tonybhall supports Team VICIOUS
tonybhall supports our troops
It has been brought to my attention that the Vicious Series doesn't allow photographers to work their events for pay. The above posted rules apply to photographers looking to promote their services for pay.

Photographers that take photos for fun or to give them away free of charge do not have to have a tag to post photos or promote themselves.

I'm not saying that stupidity should be punishable by death. But I do think we should remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.
Closed Thread