PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-16-2009, 09:51 PM #1
THE STREEKER!?
WOO!! Im Streaking!!!!!

THE ABYSS - Creating thef**king dream

What is THE ABYSS? : It is the dream, the drive, the ambition to do what we all love, to win, succeed and play paintball all while having FUN. So it does not matter if you play tournaments, woodsball, or play once a year, if you have fun playing paintball then THE ABYSS is for you.
How do I become a supporter of THE ABYSS? : Easy, put THE ABYSS in your sig linked to this thread, and take pictures of anything with THE ABYSS in it (you can write it on paper and take a picture with it, we really don't care) . If you are creative, draw something. If you have a hot girlfriend or are a hot girl, well you can decide on that. Just do anything that shows your apart of THE ABYSS, let your imagination run wild.
Is The Abyss affiliated with other groups in paintball, like HK army, etc? : THE ABYSS is not directly tied into anyone. There is no animosity or hate towards any other groups, teams, sites, ideas, people, etc . In fact that is the exact opposite of THE ABYSS, they are all great people and all great ideas.

THE ABYSS.
Put paintball in the X-Games!-->CLICK HERE!!!<--.
_________
Sponsors.
Raging Bull Paintball.

Last edited by THE STREEKER!? : 06-26-2009 at 05:29 PM.
THE STREEKER!? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2009, 10:06 PM #2
THE STREEKER!?
WOO!! Im Streaking!!!!!

heres some of me rockin THE ABYSS across my knuckles, i do it at every tournament.

Sponsors.
Raging Bull Paintball.
THE STREEKER!? is offline   Reply With Quote