Old 06-16-2009, 04:04 PM #22
ionballer00
NK...

ionballer00 plays in the PSP
ionballer00 is an NCPA player
ionballer00 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper View Post
Correct, a participant can only be on one roster per event, be it coach or player. The pit side coach is rostered like a player. Snake or spectator side coach is unrostered so they are free to coach as many teams as they like from that side of the field. This may not be exactly what PSP intended but I believe we can allow that much in our series and still stay relatively true to the rulebook.
are you sure...because i know a few teams in the psp that will bring a 5man and an xball team

and the xball team staffs for the 5man team and vice versa or am i just misunderstanding something here
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2009, 04:37 PM #23
johnswiger
ޡԃ?

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionballer00 View Post
are you sure...because i know a few teams in the psp that will bring a 5man and an xball team

and the xball team staffs for the 5man team and vice versa or am i just misunderstanding something here
Well i am guessing since there is no 5 man division in the msxl then that cancels out what you just said. An xball event and a 5 man PSP events are totally separate from each other with ranking and everything so i would assume rosters would be separate and teams would be allowed to do as you said. (I Think lol)
Eastern Kentucky Colonels
johnswiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:39 PM #24
ionballer00
NK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnswiger View Post
Well i am guessing since there is no 5 man division in the msxl then that cancels out what you just said. An xball event and a 5 man PSP events are totally separate from each other with ranking and everything so i would assume rosters would be separate and teams would be allowed to do as you said. (I Think lol)
but if the psp allows it...then so should the msxl...right
Old 06-16-2009, 04:44 PM #25
johnswiger
ޡԃ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionballer00 View Post
but if the psp allows it...then so should the msxl...right
No because in the MSXL all teams are X-ball teams, and non are 5 man. I don't know if i'm right or your right this is just what i'm thinking. So don't think im arguing
Old 06-16-2009, 04:48 PM #26
krazykarl_13

krazykarl_13 plays in the PSP
krazykarl_13 plays in the APPA D3 division
you can't be on two rosters in the same division. psp allows players to play 5 man and xball sometimes. msxl only allows one division and no five man so that is the reason for one roster most likely
Old 06-16-2009, 05:00 PM #27
ionballer00
NK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykarl_13 View Post
you can't be on two rosters in the same division. psp allows players to play 5 man and xball sometimes. msxl only allows one division and no five man so that is the reason for one roster most likely
makes sense...but i still think a coach should be allowed to coach multiple teams at an event

but once again thats just my two cents
Old 06-16-2009, 05:41 PM #28
Tapper

Coaching

My goal is to find a compromise that will allow more teams to participate and still hold true to the rules as much as possible. A rostered player or coach in PSP, CFOA, SEPS or any other legit series I'm aware of can only play on or coach 1 team per division, a rostered coach is treated the same as a player. I will allow each team to use a rostered player on thier team to double as a pit side coach and you can even alternate coaching and playing as long as it is done with people on your roster. If you want to be a player/coach do not roster as staff, only roster yourself as a player. No persons rostered staff will be allowed to play. When everyone sees the divisions we will be adding next season you will agree we are an inclusive not exclusive series.

The MSXL will always listen carefully to your concerns and try to make adjustments that make sense. Remember though not everyone is going to agree with these adjustments so if you have complaints about these proposals please voice them now.

Email: axpspaintball@bellsouth.net
MSXL Website: www.msxlevents.net
Tapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:48 PM #29
johnswiger
ޡԃ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper View Post
My goal is to find a compromise that will allow more teams to participate and still hold true to the rules as much as possible. A rostered player or coach in PSP, CFOA, SEPS or any other legit series I'm aware of can only play on or coach 1 team per division, a rostered coach is treated the same as a player. I will allow each team to use a rostered player on thier team to double as a pit side coach and you can even alternate coaching and playing as long as it is done with people on your roster. If you want to be a player/coach do not roster as staff, only roster yourself as a player. No persons rostered staff will be allowed to play. When everyone sees the divisions we will be adding next season you will agree we are an inclusive not exclusive series.

The MSXL will always listen carefully to your concerns and try to make adjustments that make sense. Remember though not everyone is going to agree with these adjustments so if you have complaints about these proposals please voice them now.
Thank you sir! And we do appreciate everything you do for "us" the players Tapper is the man!