Top Ten plus one - '09 changes - in order of importance - IMO -
1. High flow hose (3 times cocker hose with high flow barbs) and quick release fittings = lower LPR for less kick and smoother shot. Also ends hose blow off and easier to service.
2. Ram out back - clean and lube ram. However is not open to paint, dirt or shell getting inside - unlike other rammer guns.
3. New shop for machining - excellent tolerances
4. SMC solenoid, rated it lower because some '08 have it - will not blow the noid. Best improvement so far - more noids blown than any other problem - and not just Aliens - dealers have told me they quite often have several rammer guns in for noid replacement.
5. Redesigned body, trigger frame and Ram - 2 screws lock the modules togeather. Looks great and very easy to take apart and put togeather. Plus holds loader better
6. New Regulator design. Seat can't come out. Higher flow.
7. Integrated ASA for inline regulator = strength, looks and weight.
8. SofTouch on hammers - now delrin tab to reduce sound - '08 rubber could wear and change efficiency or come off.
9. Smaller LPR cap and piston = improved looks
10.Redesigned On/Off - purges air much better and knob can't come out unexpectedly.
11. Fit and finish --