Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-27-2009, 12:00 AM #1
dvxman72

Rex R1 Misfire

I have two Rex R1 that I used this weekend and both were giving me problems. They were shooting fine for a while then I pull the trigger and the sear does not release and I have to pull back on the bolt then pull the trigger again and it would shoot for a while and then stick again. Now before you ask, I made sure that both had a full charge on the batteries. They are both still using the stock springs which suck because I was not getting the velocity that I wanted out of both markers. If I put a heavier spring then the sear really sticks. Could the solenoid be going bad on both markers. I should be able to put a heavier spring and have them work but that is not the case.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
dvxman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:19 PM #2
waarp8nt
Jeep'n Rocks!

All sear tripper markers require good batteries. If your sure the batteries are good / name brand batteries (Duracell or Energizer) and not some cheap crap then.....First I'd disasseble the marker to make sure it is properly oiled and then to see if it has any 0-rings swollen from someone using the wrong oil. If that is all good then you better look at the board or noid.
waarp8nt is offline   Reply With Quote