PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-26-2009, 09:14 PM #1
brandoo (Banned)

Wyoming teams.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if maybe anyone would be interested in making a trip to glorious Boise, Idaho sometime this summer and have a decent sized practice.

I play with Ground Control and some of us were wondering if something like this could happen in the near future. If you have any questions feel free to post them up here or PM me, lets try to get something set up!
Thanks for your time guys.
brandoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2009, 08:01 AM #2
CAOL_98
Ego User

CAOL_98 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I'm not sure if my buddies and I can make it in the "near" future. But it's definitely something to look forward to hopefully if not this fall, next spring.
Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear...I wish I could make more trips outside of my "comfort" zone...but money is a pain in my ***...especially around summertime. I'm lucky to get out a couple of times a month.
We are trying to get out for some tournaments, and really to play new teams in general.
Thanks for the offer.
You might get ahold of Wyobigdawg (I belive that's his name here.) His team, from Rocksprings, ventures out to Utah all the time for tourneys. He might make a trip that direction with his team.
Anyways I'll try and keep in touch, and maybe we can play against you guys sometime.
-CAOL

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups